Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Cash reservation through Disney Reservation Center or DVC booking? There is a difference. Standard with DVC booking will be along the front of the building along the main drive. Standard with cash reservation through DRC will be what is called garden/pool view through DVC. If you have cash reservation, Village Green will be looking out over the grassy area between the Inn and the Villas towards the boat dock. Slight view of the BW.

Just checking, there is only one booking type for a studio through DRC? Can you put in a request for a garden or pool view. I’m not a fan of being near all the noise of the pool during my a afternoon nap.
Thank you

Just checking, there is only one booking type for a studio through DRC? Can you put in a request for a garden or pool view. I’m not a fan of being near all the noise of the pool during my a afternoon nap.
Thank you

Yes to one booking type.

Here’s some more. I posted this a couple of weeks ago. I was able to copy. :).

If you take the Villas (DVC) elevators down to 1, you end up by the main clown pool, and from there you can walk around the gym out to the BW. But you can only get to the Villas elevator from the Inn side by going across the lobby at 2.

Villa side
1- BW/main pool
2- lobby
3+ rooms

Inn side main elevators
1- quiet pool (no BW access)
2- lobby
3+ rooms

Inn side special elevator
1- BW to the left of the stairs looking at them (straight back from flying fish)
2- Near Belle vue lounge
* No access to floors 3 or higher

Simple, right?

Thank you! Clear as mud! Haha!

We will be staying at BWV for the first time in December! We walked over to BW when we stayed at BCV last April and loved the ambiance...such a fun atmosphere. We have a 2 bedroom standard view rented - I don't think I'll put any room requests in since there really isn't much of a view with standard, just gonna let it be. We are very excited to experience Christmas decorations at the parks and resorts!!

Random question:
Does anyone know if the fitness room has those inflatable exercise balls? I'm traveling with a friend you needs to use one for some PT/rehab exercises. Thanks!

....the speaker at the wine seminar was sitting in that Lounge - we had gone in for a cup of coffee and saw her sitting there, waiting for her ride to the airport, so we began to chat with her. What a cozy lounge!
enhance

enhance

enhance

Does anyone know (or can anyone check) if the mattress on the small murphy-bed in the BWV studios can be removed? My DD is a roller when she sleeps and I worry about her rolling right off the bed so I'd rather have it on the floor.

I'm sure this has been asked before. Is there bus service to EPCOT's main entrance. I know you can walk to the International Gateway entrance but I'm concerned that's too far away from the Future World attractions at the morning rope drop.

I'm sure this has been asked before. Is there bus service to EPCOT's main entrance. I know you can walk to the International Gateway entrance but I'm concerned that's too far away from the Future World attractions at the morning rope drop.
There is no bus service to Epcot main entrance from the Boardwalk.

Ugh. Is it possible to walk to the main entrance?

No, you can’t walk to the front of Epcot from the BW. However, go to the Theme Park boards here and look for @Robo’s “Maps” sticky. Post #3 is Epcot and shows the routes from IG to the FW attractions. You’re not at any significant disadvantage entering from IG at RD.

Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 11.56.17 AM.jpg

@Tommyc909 Thank you for asking this question. I didn't know that there is no bus to Epcot front gate from BWI. So we can study the map and compare our notes, I posted Robo's map here, as suggested by @CarolynFH. I have heard the lines at International Gate are much shorter in the morning. Perhaps you can get into Epcot faster than those through the main gate. But I have also heard that those through the main gate would be let in early and held at Space Earth. So if you really need to get in early, perhaps you can Uber to the front gate. My friends did it last summer and the ride cost only $6....

A question for others: according to the map above, from IG to Test Track, is there at path in between the Mexico and Odessy building to get to TT?

There's no pathway between Mexico and Odyssey, but there is a path that goes around the outer edge of Odyssey (along the water) into the Test Track area.

Last edited:
DH, DD and I are all set to be at BWI May 10-16. We are staying CL because we had the very happy news that DD is expecting for the first time, and we thought it would be nice to have a place for her to rest and snack easily.

This is our first stay at BWI. Super excited!!

:dogdance::yay::banana::stitch:

DH, DD and I are all set to be at BWI May 10-16. We are staying CL because we had the very happy news that DD is expecting for the first time, and we thought it would be nice to have a place for her to rest and snack easily.

This is our first stay at BWI. Super excited!!

:dogdance::yay::banana::stitch:
Congratulations to all of you! Enjoy club level!!

Quick question...if there is such a thing:). We stayed last December, BWI, Club level deluxe, room 4227. Nice room, great view, but balcony seemed really small. Loved that we were almost directly across the hall from the club lounge. We just got back, this time stayed YC, club level deluxe. Amazing room...have to admit to liking the plank floors and glass shower doors v.s. old carpeting and stinky shower curtains...but I digress. While the room rocked, the club lounge couldn't compare to that of the Boardwalk Inn. We're comin' back to the Boardwalk baby! After many boat trips this past week, viewing the Boardwalk, I'm trying to figure out if I should request 3rd floor BWI club level deluxe. Lots of balconies on the 3rd floor look huge! Does anyone know if or what club level deluxe rooms might have a BIG balcony? There are only 5 on the 3rd floor...3225,3227,3229,3255,3257. I realize that we'll have to travel to the 4th floor to enjoy the lounge but we're balcony people....we don't mind the travel if the balcony is bigger. Anyone have personal experience to share about the 3rd floor club level deluxe rooms?

No, you can’t walk to the front of Epcot from the BW. However, go to the Theme Park boards here and look for @Robo’s “Maps” sticky. Post #3 is Epcot and shows the routes from IG to the FW attractions. You’re not at any significant disadvantage entering from IG at RD.

This may be obvious and not what you're asking, but you can walk to the main entrance by going in through the international gateway and walking through the UK anda Canada, then through Futureworld to the front entrance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter