Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So I read somewhere that conceirge and cm’s not allowed to accept cash tips . We are staying CL YC in June .So what does everyone do to show appreciation? I heard they can accept gifts. Does a gift card count as a gift or cash? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks
We've never tipped the Concierge or CMs. Besides exchanging brief pleasantries, we hardly interacted with them.

DH and I are starting to plan our 20th anniversary trip to Disney (no kids!) for Spring 2020. We think we have our choices narrowed down to:
CR CL
GF CL RPR
BWI CL Garden Suites
YC CL

We have only stayed CL at Poly and BWI but not the Garden Suites. I am thinking that if we stay GF we would definitely want to main building, but I'm totally lost about CR as we have only stayed once in a garden wing room.

Are there 2 different CR CL options and can anyone tell me the pros and cons of each?
Of these 4, which once would you recommend for an adults only stay?
TIA! :goodvibes

CR has two CLs, Atrium Club which is the 12th floor. Those are the rooms on the website and the Garden Wing suites. This is what you’ll see referenced when most people say CR CL.

Tower Club is on the 14th floor. The 14th floor is all suites with a few standard rooms that are mostly 1 King, need to call to book those. The suites are very big. Tower Club is one of the least well known/documented CLs as it’s such a small number of rooms/guests. We stayed in a 1 BR there a couple of years ago and it was a very unique experience that you quickly need to erase from your travel memory or it’ll ruin everything else. :-)

DW and I have done our last two adults trips at YC CL. It is by no means perfect, but it works for our style. Hard to beat being able to walk into Epcot or around Crescent Lake.

But, ultimately I’m an MK kind of guy and being at a MK resort is very appealing, so I’m kind of thinking RPC at the moment given your choices.

Always so hard to pick!

I never tipped but dh insists on it.

How? He leaves it on the table when we get up.

I have seen several others give a tip too.

So I'm curious if it's changed and now they can have tips.

FYI he leaves a $5 or $10 depending how long we have been there etc.

DH and I are starting to plan our 20th anniversary trip to Disney (no kids!) for Spring 2020. We think we have our choices narrowed down to:
CR CL
GF CL RPR
BWI CL Garden Suites
YC CL

We have only stayed CL at Poly and BWI but not the Garden Suites. I am thinking that if we stay GF we would definitely want to main building, but I'm totally lost about CR as we have only stayed once in a garden wing room.

Are there 2 different CR CL options and can anyone tell me the pros and cons of each?
Of these 4, which once would you recommend for an adults only stay?
TIA! :goodvibes
For a couples trip my vote goes to BWI CL Garden Suite (cottage). Beware, once you try it, you won't want to stay anywhere else :)

CR has two CLs, Atrium Club which is the 12th floor. Those are the rooms on the website and the Garden Wing suites. This is what you’ll see referenced when most people say CR CL.

Tower Club is on the 14th floor. The 14th floor is all suites with a few standard rooms that are mostly 1 King, need to call to book those. The suites are very big. Tower Club is one of the least well known/documented CLs as it’s such a small number of rooms/guests. We stayed in a 1 BR there a couple of years ago and it was a very unique experience that you quickly need to erase from your travel memory or it’ll ruin everything else. :-)
I've always been very curious about the 14th floor, Tower Club. I seldom see it mentioned.

I never tipped but dh insists on it.

How? He leaves it on the table when we get up.

I have seen several others give a tip too.

So I'm curious if it's changed and now they can have tips.

FYI he leaves a $5 or $10 depending how long we have been there etc.

I was going to say we would go broke if we did that every time we left our table in the lounge. Then I remembered how much the rooms are, even with a good discount, and realized it wouldn't make a dent! However, I still don't feel that is necessary, and while I don't discount that he feels fine doing it, I would feel kind of odd. I would also, quite pessimistically, figure there would be a pretty good chance that the next guest would get the money instead of a CM, since they often don't clean the tables that quickly and we often sat at dirty tables and just cleaned up ourselves. I'll have to look around next time, because I've never seen anyone tip. we've only been staying CL for around 7 yrs, but we've had a decent amount of CL stays in that time period.

I was going to say we would go broke if we did that every time we left our table in the lounge. Then I remembered how much the rooms are, even with a good discount, and realized it wouldn't make a dent! However, I still don't feel that is necessary, and while I don't discount that he feels fine doing it, I would feel kind of odd. I would also, quite pessimistically, figure there would be a pretty good chance that the next guest would get the money instead of a CM, since they often don't clean the tables that quickly and we often sat at dirty tables and just cleaned up ourselves. I'll have to look around next time, because I've never seen anyone tip. we've only been staying CL for around 7 yrs, but we've had a decent amount of CL stays in that time period.
Ya I don't tip. Dh just feels uncomfortable if they go out of their way for him. However he has only done cl a few times. I usually do cl for the mom and me trips.

I don't feel quilty not tipping. The prices have increased so much the last few years .

64D69620-AA34-44CE-AC5C-8082700E4066.png 7A3681D9-19EB-4966-8382-0D6C9E795167.png

Anybody notice I added the Presidential suite at CSR tower to my signature?

I was thinking about it and thought a good time for the family this year is Thanksgiving, with a dd24 , bf and Ds22 we need space.

I researched and found these pluses:

A king bed

A 2nd room with 2 queens

A large gathering place

CL included

Only 2 presidential suites available

Have to assume in a prime location.

Price? About the same as a 1br outer building suite at gf, a 1 br suite at CR in the main tower, a 2 br villa at blt . A TPV cl ROOM in RPC.

SO we are trading monorail for a 2nd bedroom-ish. Also it will be new and interesting.

DW and I have done our last two adults trips at YC CL. It is by no means perfect, but it works for our style. Hard to beat being able to walk into Epcot or around Crescent Lake.

But, ultimately I’m an MK kind of guy and being at a MK resort is very appealing, so I’m kind of thinking RPC at the moment given your choices.

Always so hard to pick!
Thank you! I'm thinking the 14th floor is probably a little more pricey? When it gets a little closer I'll call and check the price difference. It might be worth the splurge for the big 2-0.

We have not tried YC before but it keeps getting such great reviews. I'll keep it on my list!

RPC is what we had originally planned on. I did not really like the outer rooms, but I love the main building and the CL looks wonderful!

We've stayed at BWI a bunch and the cottages look so cute but I'm not sure what I think about the distance from the club.:scratchin

I think we probably need to decide which area first. We tend to gravitate toward the EP area but still love MK area(well I do!).

So many good choices!! :goodvibes

View attachment 385931 View attachment 385932

I was thinking about it and thought a good time for the family this year is Thanksgiving, with a dd24 , bf and Ds22 we need space.

A king bed

A 2nd room with 2 queens

A large gathering place

CL included

Price? About the same as a 1br outer building suite at gf, a 1 br suite at CR in the main tower, a 2 br villa at blt . A TPV cl ROOM in RPC.

SO we are trading monorail for a 2nd bedroom-ish. Also it will be new and interesting.

Congratulations on booking a presidential suite, and a brand new one at that! It looks gorgeous and luxurious. For the number of people you have, it's not a crazy price tag either. I'm looking forward to seeing reviews of the club level in general. I've read comments that people are expecting the same club level experience as at the deluxe resorts. So curious to see if this pans out since the regular club level rooms at CSR are a fraction of the cost of the club level rooms at our favorite deluxe resorts. If anything it will probably be the location that keeps me from trying it. We love being able to walk to at least one park.

Thank you! The cottages seem so cute! Those are all CL right?
They all have club level access. I'm guessing you've seen photos of their entry ways and little private gardens so you know they aren't actually on the club floor. It's an easy-peezy quick journey to the club lounge though. They are also located right by the quiet pool. Most days we feel like we have a private pool and hot tub steps from our door. (Of course there are also days when a boisterous family settles at the pool with no concept of what quiet means.)

Congratulations on booking a presidential suite, and a brand new one at that! It looks gorgeous and luxurious. For the number of people you have, it's not a crazy price tag either. I'm looking forward to seeing reviews of the club level in general. I've read comments that people are expecting the same club level experience as at the deluxe resorts. So curious to see if this pans out since the regular club level rooms at CSR are a fraction of the cost of the club level rooms at our favorite deluxe resorts. If anything it will probably be the location that keeps me from trying it. We love being able to walk to at least one park.
I can understand .

For me CSR is my fav mod. I have stayed there maybe 8 times. I always felt it was better than the others. One check in mgr chatted with me years ago. He said they do it like a deluxe -lite to meet the needs of the conventioneers.

Makes sense right?

I enjoyed the business class . So I am confident I will like this too. The tower will have great views and short bus rides to HS/Epcot. Dd and I and are hoping to try it in October :thumbsup2

I can understand .

For me CSR is my fav mod. I have stayed there maybe 8 times. I always felt it was better than the others. One check in mgr chatted with me years ago. He said they do it like a deluxe -lite to meet the needs of the conventioneers.

Makes sense right?

I enjoyed the business class . So I am confident I will like this too. The tower will have great views and short bus rides to HS/Epcot. Dd and I and are hoping to try it in October :thumbsup2
Yes, it does make sense. I've never stayed at a moderate but when comparing them have always thought that if we did try one it would be CSR. That's why I'm looking forward to reviews of the new tower.

ETA: I'm in love with the color palette in the photos you posted!

@PPFlight75

The standard rooms on the 14th floor aren’t that much (if any) pricier than regular CR CL rooms, but they don’t come without their issues. Some are HQ-accessible rooms and have non-traditional room/bathroom layouts. You can’t book your view (95% sure about this). You get the benefit of the more intimate lounge, but the downside of less control over your actual room. The other suites on that floor - while often a pretty low guest count - can at times have a large number of guests which can flood the lounge. I’ve read reviews from one extreme to the other. When we were there, we were often the only people in the lounge. It was such a different experience.

FWIW, I have a Atrium CL reservation relatively soon, and don’t think I haven’t been checking occasionally for Tower Club availability! :-)[/QUOTE]

They all have club level access. I'm guessing you've seen photos of their entry ways and little private gardens so you know they aren't actually on the club floor. It's an easy-peezy quick journey to the club lounge though. They are also located right by the quiet pool. Most days we feel like we have a private pool and hot tub steps from our door. (Of course there are also days when a boisterous family settles at the pool with no concept of what quiet means.)
Yes, they are super cute. We even walked past them the last time we were there and loved the little fences! It's nice the pool is right there too. I didn't think about that. Glad it's not too far from the lounge. TY!

@PPFlight75

The standard rooms on the 14th floor aren’t that much (if any) pricier than regular CR CL rooms, but they don’t come without their issues. Some are HQ-accessible rooms and have non-traditional room/bathroom layouts. You can’t book your view (95% sure about this). You get the benefit of the more intimate lounge, but the downside of less control over your actual room. The other suites on that floor - while often a pretty low guest count - can at times have a large number of guests which can flood the lounge. I’ve read reviews from one extreme to the other. When we were there, we were often the only people in the lounge. It was such a different experience.

FWIW, I have a Atrium CL reservation relatively soon, and don’t think I haven’t been checking occasionally for Tower Club availability! :-)
[/QUOTE]
Ah, good to know about the price. Thanks! Thanks for the breakdown of the some of the differences too. This is good to know and I'll see what DH thinks. Look forward to hearing about you upcoming stay and hope you get that Tower Club!

View attachment 385931 View attachment 385932

A king bed

A 2nd room with 2 queens

A large gathering place

CL included

Wow, these look awesome!

We are staying Poly CL in September. Does anyone know if individual toiletries are part of the room, or has it been changed over to multi use shampoo/conditioner etc? Also, are robes available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter