Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Love it!!!!! So happy you got your FP’s!! Looking forward to meeting Mr. Fredrickson in person!! I hope he’s doing good!!! :flower3:

Thank you. So far he is handling the treatments fine. He is tired more, but other than that he is doing well. he is so looking forward to Disney and staying at the Grand Floridian. I look forward to meeting you as well .

Thank you. So far he is handling the treatments fine. He is tired more, but other than that he is doing well. he is so looking forward to Disney and staying at the Grand Floridian. I look forward to meeting you as well .

That’s so good to hear. I’m sure being at Disney (esp. GF!) will help him feel a little bit better. The countdown begins!

Today was fast pass day for our upcoming special trip with my Dad. I’m so thankful that Disney fixed the issues that was causing AP’s not being able to book fast passes when trips were booked close together. I was able to book everything we wanted. I also ordered a cake for our first night that is themed from the movie Up and it will have Mr Fredrickson from on top.

I took the day off work today to be with my Dad and take him to his radiation treatments. When I picked him up he had on his Mr Fredrickson shirt. :-)

Glad you got everything you wanted! Hope everything goes well with your dad's treatment today :flower3:.

Hi, is anyone at the AKL 4th floor club rooms right now? Can you please confirm if those rooms had been renovated? Do you still see construction around the resort?
Thank you.

Welcome to the CL thread :welcome:

We love the Poly and stayed standard years ago, but just tried CL this past Oct and it was amazing! Hope you have a great time celebrating your anniversary as well as both birthdays :).

Thanks so much! I know we'll have a wonderful time. I can't wait to arrive so we can finally experience all that the Poly has to offer!!

It's Poly LV and GF is Main Building RPC :D
Those are the same as I have booked !

Lv most likely floors 1 or 2. Floor 2 is closer to the lounge (same floor) but does not have a patio/balcony. Only a few on 3rd floor.

RPC : rooms all pretty convenient. They never mention it so if you didn't know there is an elevator from main lobby up to floors 3/4/5 but another down the hall from floors 2/3/4/5 that lead out by GGG and the marina. That one is easier to go to the pool, don't have to wear a suit through the lobby.

Think of anything just let me know or PM me.

Jetblue had a sale. Only 3400 pts or $59 from SYR to MCO so dh and I are doing 6/3-4 one night lol. Cant take off from work too much since our ds will have to cover.

I have water view yc cl! That will complete my "all cl's at WDW" bucket list!

Flight arrives at 9am and departs 9p so lots of lounge time!

Those are the same as I have booked !

Lv most likely floors 1 or 2. Floor 2 is closer to the lounge (same floor) but does not have a patio/balcony. Only a few on 3rd floor.

RPC : rooms all pretty convenient. They never mention it so if you didn't know there is an elevator from main lobby up to floors 3/4/5 but another down the hall from floors 2/3/4/5 that lead out by GGG and the marina. That one is easier to go to the pool, don't have to wear a suit through the lobby.

Think of anything just let me know or PM me.

Thank you so much! All this information is really helpful! It's a lot and we have to start thinking about dining since our window is approaching within the next few days!

Thanks so much! I know we'll have a wonderful time. I can't wait to arrive so we can finally experience all that the Poly has to offer!!

You're welcome! :goodvibes

Jetblue had a sale. Only 3400 pts or $59 from SYR to MCO so dh and I are doing 6/3-4 one night lol. Cant take off from work too much since our ds will have to cover.

I have water view yc cl! That will complete my "all cl's at WDW" bucket list!

Flight arrives at 9am and departs 9p so lots of lounge time!

Now that's a quick trip...lol.....but I'm sure you'll have a great time. Hope you will report back after your stay. We are booked YC WV CL in June and would love to hear about your room location/view :).

Today was fast pass day for our upcoming special trip with my Dad. I’m so thankful that Disney fixed the issues that was causing AP’s not being able to book fast passes when trips were booked close together. I was able to book everything we wanted. I also ordered a cake for our first night that is themed from the movie Up and it will have Mr Fredrickson from on top.

I took the day off work today to be with my Dad and take him to his radiation treatments. When I picked him up he had on his Mr Fredrickson shirt. :-)
I'm so glad things got fixed with the APs and FPs. That was so stressful. Hope you have a great trip with your dad!:flower1:

Glad to hear everything went smoothly!

We just moved our flight to come in very early on 6/3 to do the last day of F&G booths and attend the AP event at TL that evening. We’ll also be down there for opening weekend at F&W and just attended FoA in February. I love food booths!!!
Wait! Will we be at yc cl 6/3?

Cool!

I'm having such a hard time deciding between AKL CL and Poly GV CL! I want to stay at both, but it's a 3 night stay, so not good for a split stay.

What I like about AKL:
- the Savannah view (it's just so different than what you can see from a room in most places)
- breakfast and appetizer offerings seem heartier and very vegetarian-friendly. Poly's seem a little skimpy (is that a fair assessment)?
- restaurants and lounges on site and their menus are some of our favorites for food, ambiance and wine!
- bus service is better than most resorts, with only sharing between Kidani and Jambo
- haven't stayed here since 2016 and our last trip was during Matthew, so we need a 'do-over"

What I like about Poly:
- bedding. With the extra day bed, kids don't have to share a bed (this is usually a sore point)
- CL rooms very close to quiet pool
- CL lounge has a nice view
- trader Sam's
- haven't stayed here since 2015

QUOTE="vinotinto, post: 60567156, member: 252544"]I'm having such a hard time deciding between AKL CL and Poly GV CL! I want to stay at both, but it's a 3 night stay, so not good for a split stay.

What I like about AKL:
- the Savannah view (it's just so different than what you can see from a room in most places)
- breakfast and appetizer offerings seem heartier and very vegetarian-friendly. Poly's seem a little skimpy (is that a fair assessment)?
- restaurants and lounges on site and their menus are some of our favorites for food, ambiance and wine!
- bus service is better than most resorts, with only sharing between Kidani and Jambo
- haven't stayed here since 2016 and our last trip was during Matthew, so we need a 'do-over"

What I like about Poly:
- bedding. With the extra day bed, kids don't have to share a bed (this is usually a sore point)
- trader Sam's
- haven't stayed here since 2015[/QUOTE]

We’ve never stayed at Poly, but we have stayed at AKL and loved it. We found the food offerings to be exceptional and gave us the opportunity to expand our palettes. The lounge was so relaxing and I loved the speciality drinks offered (sometimes a little too much) o_O
The resort to me is tranquil and there is nothing that can compare to seeing those animals outside your balcony. You might could also request a bunk bed room so your kiddos don’t have to share a bed. We were at BWI during hurricane Matthew and we are doing our “do-over” in 29 days. Good luck in deciding. Both resorts are special and memorable in their own way.

I'm having such a hard time deciding between AKL CL and Poly GV CL! I want to stay at both, but it's a 3 night stay, so not good for a split stay.

What I like about AKL:

What I like about Poly:
- trader Sam's
- haven't stayed here since 2015
I could have written that.

Dd and I loved the food at akl. I definitely made more time for the balcony too. However I felt bored at night. I usually like to be back to lounge by 9 for desserts. At mono resorts (mostly gf/poly) I like to watch Ewp , HEA, ride the mono or boat and enjoy the evening .

I can see the CASTLE whenever I want :cloud9:

So poly continues to be my fav with gf 2nd.

I like wl,akl, CR next.

Bwi was good but I didn’t care for bc overall. It didn’t work with my vacation style. I have yc next and I think I’ll like it better than bc where my water view will be more likely lake and not pool.

I have a hard time choosing each trip but in the end I’d stay at Pop if that’s all that was available. I’ve stayed at all but SSR and had a great time , every time. .

I just do different things based on where we stay, season, and who I’m with. I am different than most where I have dd and I, dh and I , Ds and I , my mom and I, or pretty much any combination based on who can come trips! Next I get 2 days dd and I then all 4 of us for 3 days.

That is an exhausting trip so I did rpc because this FAMILY HAPPINESS PLANNER DESERVES IT:rolleyes1 :goodvibes :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter