Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We are CR August 8-14th. Masks are a mix but mostly black. Still waiting on my Disney ones.

Since we couldn't do CL, we are doing what someone on the Dis suggested and making our own . We have our list of beverages, BF items, and snacks to bring and we will pick up some treats when we get there.
I’m trying to do that too. My Instacart total is currently sitting at close to $300 and appears to be comprised of mostly wine and chocolate products. I’m not sure this is the best course of action for my wallet or my liver at this point, but it’s certainly drawing a picture of how I spend my CL days...

I’m trying to do that too. My Instacart total is currently sitting at close to $300 and appears to be comprised of mostly wine and chocolate products. I’m not sure this is the best course of action for my wallet or my liver at this point, but it’s certainly drawing a picture of how I spend my CL days...

You say that like it’s a bad thing!!!! Two of my favorite things!!! 😂🍷 🍫

Ok, no flames for asking here as I’m sure this is a quick google search away and there’s a whole DVC Board, but anyone know what size/type coffee filters would be needed in a BLT villa?

Yeah, but it's cheaper than CL and you can pick what you want! Your liver will love you for it! :drinking1

Ok, no flames for asking here as I’m sure this is a quick google search away and there’s a whole DVC Board, but anyone know what size/type coffee filters would be needed in a BLT villa?

Large. But just a tip... the Dark Side provides you with Joffrey’s coffee pod things that go straight into the coffee pot. When you run out, just ask for more. Tell them Darth sent you.:darth:

They are Mr Coffee or whatever those bucket-shaped filters are called...the machines are Cuisinart and filters with coffee are provided in your room :). You can call for free replenishments any time.

I know @mrsap got you the basic answer for your question on the coffee filters but for others that are looking at BLT. Disney has a grocery order form that you can use to pre-order groceries. For price comparison to other delivery options, here is the latest version dated last month.

To expand beyond BLT DVC here is a Disney link to all the Order forms for each DVC resort:
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/faq/pre-arrival-checklist/grocery-order/
Dave

ETA: added link to other DVC grocery order forms...

Attachments

• BLT_Grocery_Order_Form-6-17-2020-update.pdf
    136.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Our DVC Club villa in AKL Jambo for Sept 2020, is still listed on my MDE page. I am just waiting it out to see if it opens.

In the past when we have needed groceries, Donut King donuts or apple fritters, specialty cakes, alcohol, or gift baskets; we order from Dizzy Dolphin Delivery. They do an exceptional job and I think their prices are lower than the other companies.

My club level saga is over... guest services called me back again today (yay I didn’t have to wait on hold!)

quick recap—when they dropped my dining plan from my Sept AKL CL they also dropped the CL, been talking to them to figure out/fix it.

it was indeed a mistake, but since Neither CL or AKL - Jambo have scheduled opening dates (she has been told not likely for the rest of 2020 at least) they couldn’t reinstate.

Instead they moved me to a one bedroom savannah View at kidani village.

My club level saga is over... guest services called me back again today (yay I didn’t have to wait on hold!)

quick recap—when they dropped my dining plan from my Sept AKL CL they also dropped the CL, been talking to them to figure out/fix it.

it was indeed a mistake, but since Neither CL or AKL - Jambo have scheduled opening dates (she has been told not likely for the rest of 2020 at least) they couldn’t reinstate.

Instead they moved me to a one bedroom savannah View at kidani village.

Glad you got it resolved! The one and two bedroom units are wonderful. The master bath is big enough to host a pool party in. :sunny:🧜‍♀️🐠

I'm wondering who she got her intel from about Jambo not being open for the rest of the year. Not saying I don't believe it, I just don't want more rumors out there. The guest services people and their managers are usually the ones caught off guard by Disney's changes.

Glad you got it resolved! The one and two bedroom units are wonderful. The master bath is big enough to host a pool party in. :sunny:🧜‍♀️🐠

I'm wondering who she got her intel from about Jambo not being open for the rest of the year. Not saying I don't believe it, I just don't want more rumors out there. The guest services people and their managers are usually the ones caught off guard by Disney's changes.

oh yeah that’s why I stated it the way I did...I wouldn’t consider it truth, she even said at other points in our conversation that everything is in flux and can change... but that that was her current information from her manager. I don’t know that anyone knows what might happen with any certainty these days.
Funny you mentioned the bathroom, that was her selling point as well the jets in the tub and walk in shower!

The list of things in the villa is helpful for 1st timers.

You can also call for extra pillows and blankets.

Did you know the outer C rooms with even numbers have bar stools at bar in kitchen? The inner C rooms odd numbers do not have those but do have a walk in laundry room/closet.

There are slight differences in the outer vs inner layouts. I prefer the outer C but not a deal breaker.
[/https://allears.net/walt-disney-world/wdw-accommodation/disney-vacation-club-one-and-two-bedroom-villa-amenity-list/

The list of things in the villa is helpful for 1st timers.

You can also call for extra pillows and blankets.

Did you know the outer C rooms with even numbers have bar stools at bar in kitchen? The inner C rooms odd numbers do not have those but do have a walk in laundry room/closet.

There are slight differences in the outer vs inner layouts. I prefer the outer C but not a deal breaker.
[/https://allears.net/walt-disney-world/wdw-accommodation/disney-vacation-club-one-and-two-bedroom-villa-amenity-list/

Oh ok, wow. I've honestly never stayed in a villa, and while I have a general notion that they are stocked, not sure I've ever really paid that close attention. Guess I didn't need those red solo cups in my Garden Grocery order!

I'm starting to think moving from BLT to CR standard room is going to be a rough transition. :charac2:

(Sorry for all the villa talk y'all)

Oh ok, wow. I've honestly never stayed in a villa, and while I have a general notion that they are stocked, not sure I've ever really paid that close attention. Guess I didn't need those red solo cups in my Garden Grocery order!

I'm starting to think moving from BLT to CR standard room is going to be a rough transition. :charac2:

(sorry, you keep setting yourself up!)

I think villa chat is good here as so many try to replicate CL treats in DVC rooms over the next few months. For anyone moved to a studio, I thought it might be helpful to know that in ours at the poly right now they left us a more generous supply of paper plates, bowls, and cups than usual. (The One BR and larger villas have real dishes, studios get paper because there’s no dishwasher).

We brought a whole large suitcase for our food and things like sunscreen. Not looking forward to packing that back up this morning to move over to Riviera today but our cold stuff made it here cold even despite an overnight stop on the way down (we did not refrigerate our stuff, just left it packed in a cooler bag with some frozen waters).

If anyone has any specific questions about poly or riviera studios while we are here please let me know!

After hours and hours with Travelocity and Disney I finally have a valid accomodation for our trip in 2 weeks. They moved us from AKL CL to... BWV 1 BR Standard View. We've had a backup Pop preferred reservation for that part of our stay (second part is Poly DVC) so now we have a week to figure out which one to keep and which one to ditch. Our park reservations are Epcot / HS / Epcot for that part of the trip, so the only logistical difference is more skyliner action at Pop vs. walking right in at BWV. Both rooms basically have 1 real bed and a fold out, so no wins there. At this point I'm just glad we're at a spot where we can make some informed decisions, and that's before the drive / fly discussion going on in the family now.

I think villa chat is good here as so many try to replicate CL treats in DVC rooms over the next few months. For anyone moved to a studio, I thought it might be helpful to know that in ours at the poly right now they left us a more generous supply of paper plates, bowls, and cups than usual. (The One BR and larger villas have real dishes, studios get paper because there’s no dishwasher).

We brought a whole large suitcase for our food and things like sunscreen. Not looking forward to packing that back up this morning to move over to Riviera today but our cold stuff made it here cold even despite an overnight stop on the way down (we did not refrigerate our stuff, just left it packed in a cooler bag with some frozen waters).

If anyone has any specific questions about poly or riviera studios while we are here please let me know!
Have you stayed at RR yet? We did in February. Rooms are gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter