Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thanks! I was hoping it wasn’t in the bedroom to make it quieter. If it doesn’t help with noise no point in switching and paying more

I'm cutting the onion thin here but I would rank the 1BRs as quieter in general than the King rooms... mainly based on location away from the lounge.

Although frankly I wouldn't rate any of my Tower Club room experiences as any more/less noisy than anywhere at Disney, even with the prolific connecting doors. Sometimes you have a boisterous neighbor and sometimes you don't.

If there's one 'flaw' with Tower Club I guess is that given their capacity sometimes the suites do attract large groups, multi-generational families, etc. Increase the guest count and ages and increase the noise, often times. But sometimes you never hear anyone.

Personally for us with a little one in tow I'd (probably) always go for the 1BR.

Last edited:
I'm cutting the onion thin here but I would rank the 1BRs as quieter in general than the King rooms... mainly based on location away from the lounge.

Although frankly I wouldn't rate any of my Tower Club room experiences as any more/less noisy than anywhere at Disney, even with the prolific connecting doors. Sometimes you have a boisterous neighbor and sometimes you don't.

If there's one 'flaw' with Tower Club I guess is that given their capacity sometimes the suites do attract large groups, multi-generational families, etc. Increase the guest count and ages and increase the noise, often times. But sometimes you never hear anyone.

Personally for us with a little one in tow I'd (probably) always go for the 1BR.
My husband will definitely not agree with me booking the more expensive room lol. But I like nicer things especially when traveling. I hate noise and I had a neighbor I could hear snoring once that drove me crazy. I’m tempted to make the switch, although it’s the bay lake side so would lose our theme park view. Which we can’t watch from the lounge since we can’t leave our toddler alone in the room while sleeping. Hmm decisions

You can just take turns in the lounge. Each go for some desserts 🧁 and enjoy a little “me” time. I’m sure you’d rather enjoy the view and some wine together, but it’ll still be a nice treat.
If it’s any consolation, I’ve always found the CR rooms quieter than other Disney hotels once you shut the door and are inside. I think we had an adjoining door last time. I’m usually worried about noise when I get one, but we didn’t hear a thing. We could’ve just been lucky or had no neighbor.
Enjoy your trip.

I found this picture on here of the 14th floor layout. But it’s from 2008 so I was wondering is this still pretty accurate? I know they’ve done a renovation but the structure is probably the same?

Attachments

• 1C73B8CC-A738-45E7-B54D-EF431116BB82.jpeg
    1C73B8CC-A738-45E7-B54D-EF431116BB82.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 79
My husband will definitely not agree with me booking the more expensive room lol. But I like nicer things especially when traveling. I hate noise and I had a neighbor I could hear snoring once that drove me crazy. I’m tempted to make the switch, although it’s the bay lake side so would lose our theme park view. Which we can’t watch from the lounge since we can’t leave our toddler alone in the room while sleeping. Hmm decisions

You’re a better parent than me. :rolleyes1

But in all seriousness - your current room is the King, right? I am not usually a DIS alarmist but that one with the connecting doors on both sides ranks up there on one of the noisier rooms I’ve had at WDW. But I hate giving definitive advice because you could have quiet neighbors (or no neighbors) and it be a total non-issue.

Good luck deciding, whatever you do!

You’re a better parent than me. :rolleyes1

But in all seriousness - your current room is the King, right? I am not usually a DIS alarmist but that one with the connecting doors on both sides ranks up there on one of the noisier rooms I’ve had at WDW. But I hate giving definitive advice because you could have quiet neighbors (or no neighbors) and it be a total non-issue.

Good luck deciding, whatever you do!
Ya that does have me worried. I’m considering maybe switching to a one bedroom villa instead. But I really wanted the club level lol. And my toddler is a light sleeper like me which makes it difficult. I love the villas the rooms seem extra quiet. I wish they didn’t have so many connecting doors. My last club stay was at beach club with a connecting door and I could hear everything through it

Ya that does have me worried. I’m considering maybe switching to a one bedroom villa instead. But I really wanted the club level lol. And my toddler is a light sleeper like me which makes it difficult. I love the villas the rooms seem extra quiet. I wish they didn’t have so many connecting doors. My last club stay was at beach club with a connecting door and I could hear everything through it
DD27 and I did the tower king last May. The other king had a Mom and her 10ish year old son. There wasn’t anybody on my other side. It was really quiet.

We have also done the BLT 1 and 2 bedroom villas a bunch of times. It’s so nice to have so much space and HUGE window from the living area. Laundry on vacation? I throw some in before we leave , at lunch throw in dryer and back later it’s all done. With a little one and/or rain or heat that can be helpful.

Now that there is mobile ordering you can order from CC or S71 to go and one of you grab it. It’s so nice to eat in your room at the table. There’s dishes and glassware stocked too! I really enjoyed morning in our PJ’s with a simple coffee and light breakfast.

I do love cl and tower is not as busy as others. The lounge is so close to the king rooms! That was convenient to grab stuff and go back to the room.

For us our biggest issue when they were young was they would not sleep if they could SEE us. So we had to have lights off and lay quietly OR sit outside the door with a baby monitor.

I would think BLT with 2 separate rooms would be better. The master bath is large. You could even put the pack n play in there too.

DD27 and I did the tower king last May. The other king had a Mom and her 10ish year old son. There wasn’t anybody on my other side. It was really quiet.

We have also done the BLT 1 and 2 bedroom villas a bunch of times. It’s so nice to have so much space and HUGE window from the living area. Laundry on vacation? I throw some in before we leave , at lunch throw in dryer and back later it’s all done. With a little one and/or rain or heat that can be helpful.

Now that there is mobile ordering you can order from CC or S71 to go and one of you grab it. It’s so nice to eat in your room at the table. There’s dishes and glassware stocked too! I really enjoyed morning in our PJ’s with a simple coffee and light breakfast.

I do love cl and tower is not as busy as others. The lounge is so close to the king rooms! That was convenient to grab stuff and go back to the room.

For us our biggest issue when they were young was they would not sleep if they could SEE us. So we had to have lights off and lay quietly OR sit outside the door with a baby monitor.

I would think BLT with 2 separate rooms would be better. The master bath is large. You could even put the pack n play in there too.
We’ve stayed in a few one bedroom villas and always loved it. I talked about it with my husband and he wants to experience club since we haven’t done it yet at the contemporary. I’m going to bring my toddlers sound machine and hope that’ll help if it is noisy

We’re hitting up the Old Faithful Club in a few weeks as a last minute visit for the Tron AP Preview. It appears they have DRAFT BEER which is pretty amazing, is that still accurate? If so does anyone know what they’re offering and if there are other options in cans that could be taken down to the pool area?!

We’re hitting up the Old Faithful Club in a few weeks as a last minute visit for the Tron AP Preview. It appears they have DRAFT BEER which is pretty amazing, is that still accurate? If so does anyone know what they’re offering and if there are other options in cans that could be taken down to the pool area?!
We’re doing the Old Faithful Club for the D23 Tron Preview. We haven’t been there for several years. My son was sold when I mentioned draft beer 😂.

Yes, still have draft beer and they have some beers in aluminum bottles that can be taken to the pool. They will also pour whatever you'd like in a cup.

A much belated CL review...

I've been wanting to try Club Level/Chronos Club (CC) at Coronado Springs for the past several years. I was originally supposed to stay there in March of 2020....we all know how that turned out. Finally the stars aligned and I stayed a CC late Jan into Feb.

The Lounge
  • The lounge itself is gorgeous and the views just add to it.
  • Lot's of seating options form traditional tables to banquets/tables.
  • Large selection of games.
  • Low lights in the evening so you can enjoy the view and fireworks.
  • Only gripe is that it can get quite loud during busy periods.
Cast Members
  • I've stayed CL all over property and the cast members at CC are A+.
  • They are so helpful and are always available to help with any requests.
  • I found other CL cast to not be as attentive and hard to find during the off hours.
  • Best CL staff I've experienced since GF back in 2019.
The Food/Beverage
  • Loved the coffee/espresso machines, only complaint is I would love if one of the machines had a non-dairy milk option.
  • Breakfast was great! Typical hot breakfast offering, the standout were the baked goods. The fresh breads and scones were another level. I feel most CL's get generic pastries, these were baked in house and you could tell.
  • Mid-Day snacks were fine, better than other lounges as they had a nice spread of roasted vegetables and dips.
  • Dinner was good, they rotate every 3 nights so by night 4 of my 5 night stay I could have used another night of options. Food was very seafood heavy, I'm picky with my seafood so helped myself to the kids offering a few nights. The kid's offering was pasta every night (sauce was either a ragu or red sauce)....would have liked to have seen some other sort of options was secretly hoping for chicken nuggets...
  • Dessert was the best I've had at CL, the gingerbread cheesecake, carrot cake....everything was just delicious! I'm not a huge dessert fan but ended up having it every night.
  • The beverage cooler was stocked with water, sodas, sparkling water, juice and little bags of carrots and apple slices (great to take to the park).
Overall an amazing stay...returning next month and in May. It is usually the cheapest CL at Disney but doesn't feel cheap. Only downside is if you're looking for Evening Extra Hours....you won't get them as CSR is a Moderate. Took more videos so photos are limited but attaching them here!

Attachments

• IMG_5780.JPG
    IMG_5780.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_5634.JPG
    IMG_5634.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5673.JPG
    IMG_5673.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5675.JPG
    IMG_5675.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 39

I've been wanting to try Club Level/Chronos Club (CC) at Coronado Springs for the past several years. I was originally supposed to stay there in March of 2020....we all know how that turned out. Finally the stars aligned and I stayed a CC late Jan into Feb.

The Lounge
Cast Members
  • I found other CL cast to not be as attentive and hard to find during the off hours.
The Food/Beverage
  • Loved the coffee/espresso machines, only complaint is I would love if one of the machines had a non-dairy milk option.
  • Breakfast was great! Typical hot breakfast offering, the standout were the baked goods. The fresh breads and scones were another level. I feel most CL's get generic pastries, these were baked in house and you could tell.
  • Mid-Day snacks were fine, better than other lounges as they had a nice spread of roasted vegetables and dips.
  • Dinner was good, they rotate every 3 nights so by night 4 of my 5 night stay I could have used another night of options. Food was very seafood heavy, I'm picky with my seafood so helped myself to the kids offering a few nights. The kid's offering was pasta every night (sauce was either a ragu or red sauce)....would have liked to have seen some other sort of options was secretly hoping for chicken nuggets...
  • Dessert was the best I've had at CL, the gingerbread cheesecake, carrot cake....everything was just delicious! I'm not a huge dessert fan but ended up having it every night.
  • The beverage cooler was stocked with water, sodas, sparkling water, juice and little bags of carrots and apple slices (great to take to the park).
Overall an amazing stay...returning next month and in May. It is usually the cheapest CL at Disney but doesn't feel cheap. Only downside is if you're looking for Evening Extra Hours....you won't get them as CSR is a Moderate. Took more videos so photos are limited but attaching them here!
Thanks for the review! I agree that lounge is gorgeous and the cm‘s were wonderful!

The Lounge
Cast Members
The Food/Beverage
I loved the quick breads in the mornings - all were delicious! I started taking baggies with me to hoard pieces for later in the day!

The Lounge
Cast Members
The Food/Beverage
The offerings look and sounds amazing! I wish all CLs would have better bread/pastry offerings. These look yummy! Thanks for the review!

I am so sorry for the typos!
I did ask every day and that was their response, to Go to the marketplace and get my decaf tea. This was right before Covid. When i stayed CL at CR they already had decaf tea in their tea section, both prior to and after Covid.
Pre-covid, one time the coffee machine was down at CR. They directed me to go to lobby for coffee, but also offered to reverse the charge if I brought receipt. I did, and the charge was reversed.

Every CL should carry decaf tea! Even still, tea bags are something I always pack in my luggage. Just always great to have them on hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter