Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

A much belated CL review...

I've been wanting to try Club Level/Chronos Club (CC) at Coronado Springs for the past several years. I was originally supposed to stay there in March of 2020....we all know how that turned out. Finally the stars aligned and I stayed a CC late Jan into Feb.
This is good to hear! We enjoyed it back in 2019, and also had it booked for 2020. I am glad to hear it is still great! We thought the CM's there were great.

I was a little worried that it would not be the same in 2023, but it sounds like it is very close. A few little details made it unique.

Do they still have the coffee table books? (They were on a bookshelf.) We really enjoyed reading them while we were there. Again, it was just totally unique! We ended up buying one, but we were only able to get info for one book. (Called Poster Art of the Disney Parks. It is a very neat book!)

This is good to hear! We enjoyed it back in 2019, and also had it booked for 2020. I am glad to hear it is still great! We thought the CM's there were great.

I was a little worried that it would not be the same in 2023, but it sounds like it is very close. A few little details made it unique.

Do they still have the coffee table books? (They were on a bookshelf.) We really enjoyed reading them while we were there. Again, it was just totally unique! We ended up buying one, but we were only able to get info for one book. (Called Poster Art of the Disney Parks. It is a very neat book!)
It's my 4th CL since reopening and this one felt the most "normal"! They still have the books!!!

I made the switch to the one bedroom suite lake view lol. I just hate noise and was thinking that room could potentially be loud. Any room reuqest I should call in? Is my request for a bath tub still best or something else I should be requesting?

Do all club level lounges have beer you can get all day if you ask, and also do all of them have a small freezer with ice cream? I saw a few videos of lounges with the mickey bars in a freezer, but I couldn't find it for all of them. My 7-year-old is convinced he needs to have unlimited ice cream as an option (he got spoiled on our Disney cruise last year lol).

Do all club level lounges have beer you can get all day if you ask, and also do all of them have a small freezer with ice cream? I saw a few videos of lounges with the mickey bars in a freezer, but I couldn't find it for all of them. My 7-year-old is convinced he needs to have unlimited ice cream as an option (he got spoiled on our Disney cruise last year lol).
BWI does not have the freezer with the ice cream.

I know that the Beach Club and Yacht Club have freezers that are available all day. The Grand Floridian brought their freezer out only for the evening dessert period. They don't have freezers at the Wilderness Lodge lounge.

Those are all of the ones I know about. :)

Every lounge has beer that I would guess you can ask for any time of day.

YC and BC have ice cream in their freezer from opening until closing at 10 pm. You can get beer and wine upon request all day at YC/BC CL. You can bring it back to your room or drink in the Club

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter