Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I’m really happy this morning. I have a 7 night stay in a CR tower Club Level 14th floor 1 bedroom suite in late September. I had been looking at the Disney+ discount availability and it hadn’t been available. This morning I tried again on the “change reservation” and it was available for tower club level 1 bedroom suite! I saved $4,000!

Has anyone stayed Poly CL lately with food allergies? We had a wonderful stay at GF in 2019 and want to see what other's experiences are! We are staying in September. Peanut, tree nut, wheat allergies!

Hi everyone,

I leave in 3 days!!!!! 2 years in the making....So excited. A couple questions I'm hoping you can answer or direct me.

We are staying at AKL CL. Is there a particular set of room numbers I should request for the best views of the Savanna?

Did you mostly use the buses or Uber? (First time staying here)

Did you use a car service or Uber from airport?

Thank you so much! This information will help me complete my spreadsheet. LOL
Let us know how AKL club level is! We go in June!

Question, Staying at the Grand Californian club level. Supposedly, someone reaches out to you in regards to dining reservations or other questions that you may have. Is this true? I'm coming to my sixty day mark for dining reservations...

Question, Staying at the Grand Californian club level. Supposedly, someone reaches out to you in regards to dining reservations or other questions that you may have. Is this true? I'm coming to my sixty day mark for dining reservations...
Don’t know about DL, but for the DW club levels, that was true before Covid, but since the resorts have reopened, they no longer aide you with dining reservations at the 60 day mark. They can help you look for availability once you’re there. I’ve stayed CL at DW four times since reopen and have received pre-stay calls for two of my stays, so they’ve been hit or miss.

Last edited:
Yes, you can request BW view. From what I understand there are not many BW view rooms compared to non BW view, but they are by request. We have stayed twice
in the past and got an amazing BW view once and a so-so garden view furthest from the lounge once. I can tell you that the CL is amazing either way; but the overall stay was light years better with the amazing view and close room. There’s nothing to be done about it, it is what it is, but it makes me hesitant to book a regular CL room at the BW compared to other CLs since while I love BW CL, the BWI is not one of my favorite resorts. I liked when you could book BW view and at least knew what to expect if you didn’t pay for it instead of knowing you paid the same either way.

There was no ice cream freezer over the 50th on Sept-Oct, but that was a while ago so it could have changed.
So if I have a standard CL at BWI I can request a BW view? I didn’t pay much attention to categories!

Oh! And can someone point me to the BWI CL schedule- hours and such for meals and snacks?

ETA - also do hours vary by day? I noticed a bigger breakfast layout on Sundays. And I’ve found general lounge hours on line but not sure how up to date they are…

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if BWI has adjoining CL rooms? Standard specifically? Been searching for a suite but evidently availability is slim to none with those!!

Hi everyone!
I just got back last night from a fabulous trip staying at AKL CL. :cool1: We will definitely be back to AKL. This was a mother/ daughter(15) and best friend mother/daughter(16) trip and we had the best time!

We arrived at the resort on Friday around 11am. Our room wasn't ready (which was completely expected) and a CL castmember found us in the lobby, checked our bags with bellhop and took us upstairs to the 6th floor CL. Having never been to AKL, we were all blown away with the beautiful decor all over the hotel. So much to look at. We got all checked in and had a few welcome beverages and snacks. Like everyone has said before the snack options are definitely not what they used to be precovid but we knew what to expect.

As we were heading out to the parks, we met Francisco (CL castmember who I remembered from GF CL) and he became one of the best parts of our trip. He went over and beyond for us the whole trip. One night he saw that my daughter was not eating much at the evening appetizers, came over and asked if she liked veggies and fruit. (She was really just not that hungry, but didn't want to say no) He came back ten minutes later with a beautiful giraffe and tree on a cutting board made out of carrots, mangos, aparagus, snap peas and grape tomatoes. :oops: My daughter wanted to cry she was so touched! Also every CL castmember was amazing as well and so attentive. They were always bringing out bottled water for anyone that asked, so that was nice to take to the parks and back to the room. I felt like this particular hotel and CL had a very calm vibe compared to some of my other favorites CLs. Very relaxing in the lounge and we would just sit for a while and enjoy a glass of wine. Always plenty of tables available which was impressive since it was crowded in the parks. The breakfast was fantastic always having something new like sticky buns, bicuits with gravy, a different yummy egg casserole every morning and then the regular items like fruit, pastries, meats and cheeses, oatmeal with toppings, bread selections and cereal. The evening appetizers were great as well. They had the meats and cheeses and olives (charcuterie items), bread selections with a variety of hummus, pinwheel rollups, and a stew of some kind most nights. I know I am forgetting a ton of things too. Our last night they had bourbon bbq chicken a sweet corn pudding and also a gumbo. We made it back for a couple of dessert night and there were a bunch of choices. Cookies, brownies, tarts, little cones with a cream in them. At any time you could ask for beer, wine, sangria etc. There were also drinks in the fridge and ice cream bars in another fridge/freezer. My friend was of course in love with the coffee machine and took pride in giving lessons to other guests. :rotfl2:

@mrsap I didn't get many pictures of the food but did get a picture of the giraffe veggie I will post soon!

As far as transportation goes (which is one of the main reasons I have not stayed here before) we actually had no issues at all with buses arriving. I think we were blessed with the bus fairy and always ended up walking up as a bus was arriving. I did miss the boat and monorail option though at the end of the night that the Epcot and Monorail resorts offer, but not enough to not stay here again. The giraffes and zebras in front of my balcony were the best! I did end up putting in a room request (for a few different blocks of rooms)and it was honored so that was exciting.

I know this is the CL Forum but want to add a side note on the parks and genie+, ILL .(please remove @GADisneyDad14 if not allowed) I purchased Genie + for all 4 of our park days (we had PHs too) and for us it was amazing and we rode everything we wanted too. Some things twice. I did ILLs at 7am each day for the headliners and got those without an issue. Then we just continued to book throughout the day and by night we were stacked. Like has been said on other forums related to this subject, when I would pick a time of 12pm for my ILL it did jump my time me to late afternoon, early evening by the time I got through the processing. Since our travel party included 2 teenage girls that like to sleep in a bit this worked great for us. We would head to the parks around noon until 4ish and then back again after 7pm until closing.

The only restaurant we had a sit down meal in was Steakhouse 71 and it was phenomenal! The best steaks, sides and cocktails. The rest of the time we did mobile ordering for lunches in the park and that was so nice and convenient.

Okay, sorry so long. If I can answer any questions for you please let me know! Now to plan my December BWI CL trip. :flower1:

Hi everyone!
I just got back last night from a fabulous trip staying at AKL CL. :cool1: We will definitely be back to AKL. This was a mother/ daughter(15) and best friend mother/daughter(16) trip and we had the best time!

We arrived at the resort on Friday around 11am. Our room wasn't ready (which was completely expected) and a CL castmember found us in the lobby, checked our bags with bellhop and took us upstairs to the 6th floor CL. Having never been to AKL, we were all blown away with the beautiful decor all over the hotel. So much to look at. We got all checked in and had a few welcome beverages and snacks. Like everyone has said before the snack options are definitely not what they used to be precovid but we knew what to expect.

As we were heading out to the parks, we met Francisco (CL castmember who I remembered from GF CL) and he became one of the best parts of our trip. He went over and beyond for us the whole trip. One night he saw that my daughter was not eating much at the evening appetizers, came over and asked if she liked veggies and fruit. (She was really just not that hungry, but didn't want to say no) He came back ten minutes later with a beautiful giraffe and tree on a cutting board made out of carrots, mangos, aparagus, snap peas and grape tomatoes. :oops: My daughter wanted to cry she was so touched! Also every CL castmember was amazing as well and so attentive. They were always bringing out bottled water for anyone that asked, so that was nice to take to the parks and back to the room. I felt like this particular hotel and CL had a very calm vibe compared to some of my other favorites CLs. Very relaxing in the lounge and we would just sit for a while and enjoy a glass of wine. Always plenty of tables available which was impressive since it was crowded in the parks. The breakfast was fantastic always having something new like sticky buns, bicuits with gravy, a different yummy egg casserole every morning and then the regular items like fruit, pastries, meats and cheeses, oatmeal with toppings, bread selections and cereal. The evening appetizers were great as well. They had the meats and cheeses and olives (charcuterie items), bread selections with a variety of hummus, pinwheel rollups, and a stew of some kind most nights. I know I am forgetting a ton of things too. Our last night they had bourbon bbq chicken a sweet corn pudding and also a gumbo. We made it back for a couple of dessert night and there were a bunch of choices. Cookies, brownies, tarts, little cones with a cream in them. At any time you could ask for beer, wine, sangria etc. There were also drinks in the fridge and ice cream bars in another fridge/freezer. My friend was of course in love with the coffee machine and took pride in giving lessons to other guests. :rotfl2:

@mrsap I didn't get many pictures of the food but did get a picture of the giraffe veggie I will post soon!

As far as transportation goes (which is one of the main reasons I have not stayed here before) we actually had no issues at all with buses arriving. I think we were blessed with the bus fairy and always ended up walking up as a bus was arriving. I did miss the boat and monorail option though at the end of the night that the Epcot and Monorail resorts offer, but not enough to not stay here again. The giraffes and zebras in front of my balcony were the best! I did end up putting in a room request (for a few different blocks of rooms)and it was honored so that was exciting.

I know this is the CL Forum but want to add a side note on the parks and genie+, ILL .(please remove @GADisneyDad14 if not allowed) I purchased Genie + for all 4 of our park days (we had PHs too) and for us it was amazing and we rode everything we wanted too. Some things twice. I did ILLs at 7am each day for the headliners and got those without an issue. Then we just continued to book throughout the day and by night we were stacked. Like has been said on other forums related to this subject, when I would pick a time of 12pm for my ILL it did jump my time me to late afternoon, early evening by the time I got through the processing. Since our travel party included 2 teenage girls that like to sleep in a bit this worked great for us. We would head to the parks around noon until 4ish and then back again after 7pm until closing.

The only restaurant we had a sit down meal in was Steakhouse 71 and it was phenomenal! The best steaks, sides and cocktails. The rest of the time we did mobile ordering for lunches in the park and that was so nice and convenient.

Okay, sorry so long. If I can answer any questions for you please let me know! Now to plan my December BWI CL trip. :flower1:

So glad you enjoyed your stay! We love Fransisco! So much so that when we visited WDW two weeks ago we made a special trip over to AKL just to pay him a visit. He always has a smile on his face and goes above and beyond.

Hi everyone!

Yep Francisco is the BEST CM🥰

I agree genie+ has helped our family too.

Thx for the long version , I enjoy hearing about others trips👍

Oh at BWI they have blue champagne and it’s fun to add a bit a juice to it and make different colors 🤣

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for your AKL CL review, you have made us sooo excited for our upcoming stay in June!

Funny question, but do they ever have Mickey waffles in the CL? If not I may have to book one Boma BF just to keep my waffle loving family members happy!

We will be BWI CL and WL CL at the end of July/beginning of August. Celebrating 50th anniversary and 40th Birthdays. We’ve done CL pre-Covid. What can we expect food wise in comparison Post Covid for either resort? Also DH is dying to know what is “on tap” at the WL CL?

Yep Francisco is the BEST CM🥰

I agree genie+ has helped our family too.

Thx for the long version , I enjoy hearing about others trips👍

Oh at BWI they have blue champagne and it’s fun to add a bit a juice to it and make different colors 🤣
Tell me more about this blue bubbly?!?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter