Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Green was with OJ added.
Yum! Thank you for the pictures. Was BWI still serving Sunday brunch? We are planning a resort day if they are so we aren’t rushing off to a park. DSS was unable to confirm anything for us in regards to menus. Any info for menus is greatly appreciated too. ❤️

Thank you so much for your AKL CL review, you have made us sooo excited for our upcoming stay in June!

Funny question, but do they ever have Mickey waffles in the CL? If not I may have to book one Boma BF just to keep my waffle loving family members happy!

I've never seen Mickey waffles at the AKL lounge, but we've bought them at the Mara before and brought them up to eat with the rest of the breakfast offerings. Sometimes you just need a Mickey waffle to start your day :)

Thank you so much for your AKL CL review, you have made us sooo excited for our upcoming stay in June!

Funny question, but do they ever have Mickey waffles in the CL? If not I may have to book one Boma BF just to keep my waffle loving family members happy!
You are so welcome! I did not see the Mickey waffles in the CL this past trip.

Yum! Thank you for the pictures. Was BWI still serving Sunday brunch? We are planning a resort day if they are so we aren’t rushing off to a park. DSS was unable to confirm anything for us in regards to menus. Any info for menus is greatly appreciated too. ❤️
I was just coming here to ask this question!! We'll be there in a couple weeks. :)

I check into BC club level with my daughter on Friday for her very delayed 2021 college graduation trip - we are now considering it her pre-grad school, pre-pack up a house and move trip. I *just* received a call from Signature Services. They asked if we had any allergies, had a room request (I stated I had already called SS for a room request; he checked and said it was there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), and if we were celebrating anything. It gave me the warm fuzzies. Better late than never, I suppose!

Ok, not CL related, but I know several of you travel to WDW on a regular basis so thought you might have some insight for me (so I know if I should stay on hold or not lol). I am an AP, trip booked BWI CL beginning of June and park reservations booked in the resort guests bucket just fine when I booked the trip. I just booked a trip for about 1.5 weeks later with my youngest daughter, who is not an AP, and it won't let me book my park reservations in the resort bucket. It wants me to split us up with her in the resort bucket for park ticket guests and me in the AP bucket. I mean, it's fine because there is room and it's the amount of days I need, but I need to make some other reservations for another trip with my sister that's actually more days and now I can't because all my days are used up....and then I don't have enough days if this is how it's going to act! I've never had this problem, it always puts me in the resort bucket since I always have a resort stay, with this stay being no different (no CL, nothing available besides the garden rooms at BWI that she won't do because it's just a king bed...and how dare I make her share a bed with me lol). Anyway, on hold for forever after being in the online chat for forever waiting and then getting kicked out, I'm so frustrated.

edit: after 3.25 hours on hold total between chat and phone I finally got it fixed! (all it took was posting on here, because they picked up a minute after I posted, works every time lol) System saw we had tickets, was failing to see the room reservation. The CM was like "I think the system is confused because of all these room reservations you have....I mean, I'm confused, I need to make sure I'm working with the right one here." So, all fixed! Between my solo trip to BWI CL, this trip to AKL (no CL unless someone cancels *fingers crossed*), and DL with my other daughter, I spend 3 full weeks at some Disney resort over a 6 or so week period. Not a bad summer.

Last edited:
The CM was like "I think the system is confused because of all these room reservations you have....I mean, I'm confused, I need to make sure I'm working with the right one here."

I probably would have said…. “Would the system prefer I cancel them & book at Universal?”

I’m glad she fixed it for you, but that’s a ridiculous comment & would have ticked me off, especially after waiting over 3 hours to talk to someone.

And really, that’s a ridiculous excuse anyway. I currently have a split stay next week with 3 reservations, one at CR & 2 at YC, 3 nights with a discount & 3 nights without. Then I have a split stay in September but have 2 different resorts for each part. I didn’t mean to have 4 reservations, but I screwed up the dates when I called to book the new Visa discount before it was available online. So I’m trying to figure out what to do about that. The CM never even mentioned my other reservations.

I probably would have said…. “Would the system prefer I cancel them & book at Universal?”

I’m glad she fixed it for you, but that’s a ridiculous comment & would have ticked me off, especially after waiting over 3 hours to talk to someone.

And really, that’s a ridiculous excuse anyway. I currently have a split stay next week with 3 reservations, one at CR & 2 at YC, 3 nights with a discount & 3 nights without. Then I have a split stay in September but have 2 different resorts for each part. I didn’t mean to have 4 reservations, but I screwed up the dates when I called to book the new Visa discount before it was available online. So I’m trying to figure out what to do about that. The CM never even mentioned my other reservations.
My comment to her “that’s stupid”. I honestly gave my daughter the option to either go to WDW or go to UO, if she chose UO I wasn’t going to renew my AP. She wanted to do Flower & Garden though, so here we are. I think the CM just didn’t want to say “our IT is horrible, let me see if I can fix this”. It’s similar to when I have MB issues at the resorts and they act like they’ve never seen anyone have any issues (which you know happens all the time).

Last edited:
Thank you! As usual, you are always helpful! This will be my first stay at the Boardwalk, and I'm excited. Even more so that I will be able to enjoy CL.
I’m happy to help!! I love the Boardwalk!! We usually stay DVC, but this winter will be our first CL stay there as well!! Something we can both be excited about! I hope you have a great time!!

Hi everyone!
I just got back last night from a fabulous trip staying at AKL CL. :cool1: We will definitely be back to AKL. This was a mother/ daughter(15) and best friend mother/daughter(16) trip and we had the best time!

We arrived at the resort on Friday around 11am. Our room wasn't ready (which was completely expected) and a CL castmember found us in the lobby, checked our bags with bellhop and took us upstairs to the 6th floor CL. Having never been to AKL, we were all blown away with the beautiful decor all over the hotel. So much to look at. We got all checked in and had a few welcome beverages and snacks. Like everyone has said before the snack options are definitely not what they used to be precovid but we knew what to expect.

As we were heading out to the parks, we met Francisco (CL castmember who I remembered from GF CL) and he became one of the best parts of our trip. He went over and beyond for us the whole trip. One night he saw that my daughter was not eating much at the evening appetizers, came over and asked if she liked veggies and fruit. (She was really just not that hungry, but didn't want to say no) He came back ten minutes later with a beautiful giraffe and tree on a cutting board made out of carrots, mangos, aparagus, snap peas and grape tomatoes. :oops: My daughter wanted to cry she was so touched! Also every CL castmember was amazing as well and so attentive. They were always bringing out bottled water for anyone that asked, so that was nice to take to the parks and back to the room. I felt like this particular hotel and CL had a very calm vibe compared to some of my other favorites CLs. Very relaxing in the lounge and we would just sit for a while and enjoy a glass of wine. Always plenty of tables available which was impressive since it was crowded in the parks. The breakfast was fantastic always having something new like sticky buns, bicuits with gravy, a different yummy egg casserole every morning and then the regular items like fruit, pastries, meats and cheeses, oatmeal with toppings, bread selections and cereal. The evening appetizers were great as well. They had the meats and cheeses and olives (charcuterie items), bread selections with a variety of hummus, pinwheel rollups, and a stew of some kind most nights. I know I am forgetting a ton of things too. Our last night they had bourbon bbq chicken a sweet corn pudding and also a gumbo. We made it back for a couple of dessert night and there were a bunch of choices. Cookies, brownies, tarts, little cones with a cream in them. At any time you could ask for beer, wine, sangria etc. There were also drinks in the fridge and ice cream bars in another fridge/freezer. My friend was of course in love with the coffee machine and took pride in giving lessons to other guests. :rotfl2:

@mrsap I didn't get many pictures of the food but did get a picture of the giraffe veggie I will post soon!

As far as transportation goes (which is one of the main reasons I have not stayed here before) we actually had no issues at all with buses arriving. I think we were blessed with the bus fairy and always ended up walking up as a bus was arriving. I did miss the boat and monorail option though at the end of the night that the Epcot and Monorail resorts offer, but not enough to not stay here again. The giraffes and zebras in front of my balcony were the best! I did end up putting in a room request (for a few different blocks of rooms)and it was honored so that was exciting.

I know this is the CL Forum but want to add a side note on the parks and genie+, ILL .(please remove @GADisneyDad14 if not allowed) I purchased Genie + for all 4 of our park days (we had PHs too) and for us it was amazing and we rode everything we wanted too. Some things twice. I did ILLs at 7am each day for the headliners and got those without an issue. Then we just continued to book throughout the day and by night we were stacked. Like has been said on other forums related to this subject, when I would pick a time of 12pm for my ILL it did jump my time me to late afternoon, early evening by the time I got through the processing. Since our travel party included 2 teenage girls that like to sleep in a bit this worked great for us. We would head to the parks around noon until 4ish and then back again after 7pm until closing.

The only restaurant we had a sit down meal in was Steakhouse 71 and it was phenomenal! The best steaks, sides and cocktails. The rest of the time we did mobile ordering for lunches in the park and that was so nice and convenient.

Okay, sorry so long. If I can answer any questions for you please let me know! Now to plan my December BWI CL trip. :flower1:
We were sitting near you when he came out with this!! My husband and I with our two sons (6 and 8) had such an incredible CL trip and Francisco was a huge part of that! He made banana strawberry snakes for my little that wasn’t eating much either and he made me a flight of drinks to try. He made the trip one to remember for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter