Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Oh, hey, if you feel energetic, could you post some food offerings? If not, I completely understand, you are on vacation after all-ENJOY!:teeth:

It was pretty crowded last night so no good opportunities unfortunately. Last night wasn’t really my cup of tea - I had been high on Poly’s menu in May but this night, eh. Really small portions and unappetizing dishes. Crab Rangoon, beet and cold scallop, impossible meat ball, and some dab of steak and rice.

There’s always tonight. 😇

It was pretty crowded last night so no good opportunities unfortunately. Last night wasn’t really my cup of tea - I had been high on Poly’s menu in May but this night, eh. Really small portions and unappetizing dishes. Crab Rangoon, beet and cold scallop, impossible meat ball, and some dab of steak and rice.

Thanks for the report. Hope tonight is better 🤞Happy New year!

Ya not my fav food either but I was just told they open until midnight tonight . Desserts 8-12.

The view? Priceless ! 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter