Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Taking a little poll - I'm adding a solo night to my upcoming June stay to ensure I get there in time to spend the full next afternoon with family (I have a looooong cross-country flight). I may take a flight that gets in at 7 pm, so I probably shouldn't stay Deluxe and DEFINITELY shouldn't stay CL. But you all know I'm a snob with no respect for money, and these are all AP discounted (see, I'm thrifty!), so here we are.

I'm in CR Tower for the next 3 nights, but my room category (king) isn't available for the additional night. I usually hit Epcot on solo days, so would love to stay nearby, but it will be late June so likely hot, so either way I may well get stuck roomless for a bit in the afternoon. Considerations include the general PITA of moving my stuff and my inherent laziness ;) ; I've always avoided splits for this reason. Here are my choices from low to high:

WL: resort view CL king
AKL: savanna view CL king
GF: water view non-CL
BC- resort view CL (are these rooms all refurbed? If so, I'd go with this)
CR - Tower club standard room (easiest and very appealing, but $200 more than BC - maybe worth it?)

-there's also a club level resort view - Atrium Club not stated in the title, but basically same $ as known Tower room, and photo looks like Atrium Club

What say you, my fellow CL-ers?
I’d stay within CR. I think moving in-house will be the easiest. I’ve done similar moves at CR and they were able to get my new room ready by like 9 am so I wasn’t without a room. They’ll even move your stuff for you. Since you are only there for part of the day, you could do a regular tower room and then have CL for the morning. Also, check under other discounts—maybe your tower CL king room is available under the regular 25% or the Visa discount. Good luck!

I’d stay within CR. I think moving in-house will be the easiest. I’ve done similar moves at CR and they were able to get my new room ready by like 9 am so I wasn’t without a room. They’ll even move your stuff for you. Since you are only there for part of the day, you could do a regular tower room and then have CL for the morning. Also, check under other discounts—maybe your tower CL king room is available under the regular 25% or the Visa discount. Good luck!
I did check the other discounts and also no discount - not available :(. But good point about CR non-CL. I 'll miss apps anyways, and I'll have club access for breakfast :). There's a Main Tower water view room that's about the same as the GF room. Hmm.

The only downside is that then I won't get to experience anywhere else (it's been years since I've stayed at any of the places listed other than GF, and that was pre-reno), although probably more of a pain than anything for such a short stay.

A couple of quick questions for those of you that have been to YC Club Level lately:

1 - will someone greet us and take us upstairs to the CL Check in like they do at GF? We are arriving at MCO at 10:30 AM so I doubt our room will be ready. And/or will Bell Services meet us to store the luggage?

2 - any recent photos of offerings of food and such?
We stayed YC Club Level in November. There were some CM's greeting people just inside the lobby when we arrived - I just went up to one of them and said "We are checking in Club Level". We arrived about 10:30 too, so our room wasn't ready (he could see that from his iPad), so he had us check our luggage with the Bell Services in the lobby and then he took us upstairs and introduced us to the staff there and they got us checked in.

Sorry, I didn't take any pictures of the food offerings while we were there.

I did check the other discounts and also no discount - not available :(. But good point about CR non-CL. I 'll miss apps anyways, and I'll have club access for breakfast :). There's a Main Tower water view room that's about the same as the GF room. Hmm.

The only downside is that then I won't get to experience anywhere else (it's been years since I've stayed at any of the places listed other than GF, and that was pre-reno), although probably more of a pain than anything for such a short stay.

If you’ll be arriving after apps anyway, I think I’d take the regular CR lake view room and just go up to Tower Club for breakfast. Let them know you are moving within house when you check in and they’ll try to make it smooth. I know what you mean—I always say that next time we are trying a whole new hotel, yet always end up at the same place. 😜 I think one night might not be enough to settle in or really experience another hotel though.

Taking a little poll - I'm adding a solo night to my upcoming June stay to ensure I get there in time to spend the full next afternoon with family (I have a looooong cross-country flight). I may take a flight that gets in at 7 pm, so I probably shouldn't stay Deluxe and DEFINITELY shouldn't stay CL. But you all know I'm a snob with no respect for money, and these are all AP discounted (see, I'm thrifty!), so here we are.

I'm in CR Tower for the next 3 nights, but my room category (king) isn't available for the additional night. I usually hit Epcot on solo days, so would love to stay nearby, but it will be late June so likely hot, so either way I may well get stuck roomless for a bit in the afternoon. Considerations include the general PITA of moving my stuff and my inherent laziness ;) ; I've always avoided splits for this reason. Here are my choices from low to high:

CR - Tower club standard room (easiest and very appealing, but $200 more than BC - maybe worth it?)

-there's also a club level resort view - Atrium Club not stated in the title, but basically same $ as known Tower room, and photo looks like Atrium Club

I’m going to mix it up and say BC.

- if you will arrive around 8:30/9, a variety of food seems easier to find in the Boardwalk area. Dole with and a jalapeño pretzel is a dinner of champions!

- don’t unpack much, and have bell services transfer your bags to CR the next morning when you check out. You can enjoy the day bag free and they will be at CR around when you would check in.

- you can enjoy an easy walk to Epcot all morning and early afternoon until you meet your family.

Just my .02

We’ve stayed several times since CL reopened & have not been met even once. So that seems to have gone away. We usually try our Magic band & see if it will operate the elevator. The last few times, it hasn’t. We go to the front desk & say we’re checking in CL. One time there was someone in the lobby with an IPad, so we approached her & told her. The front desk clerk & in the other case, the CM with the IPad then took us upstairs. We do on line check in usually. But the CM upstairs always checks our MB to make sure they’re set up.

Yes, when you get out of your car just tell the bellman you need your luggage stored. We last stayed at the end of January. I have posts with pictures of the lounge offerings starting on page 1963. There are several posts.

Thank you!! And thanks for knowing where the previous photos were! Looks good!

We stayed YC Club Level in November. There were some CM's greeting people just inside the lobby when we arrived - I just went up to one of them and said "We are checking in Club Level". We arrived about 10:30 too, so our room wasn't ready (he could see that from his iPad), so he had us check our luggage with the Bell Services in the lobby and then he took us upstairs and introduced us to the staff there and they got us checked in.

Sorry, I didn't take any pictures of the food offerings while we were there.

Thank you!!

How has atrium club been with providing bottled water??
I can't speak to Atrium, but there was a guest requesting and getting bottles of water at Tower Club when I was there in April. Bottled water isn't out for the taking, though.

I can't speak to Atrium, but there was a guest requesting and getting bottles of water at Tower Club when I was there in April. Bottled water isn't out for the taking, though.
That’s good to hear. As long as we can request a bottle to take to the park during the day.

I would have to also go with the none of the above option and stay CR non CL. You won't be at your hotel until at least 8pm. So it just doesn't make any sense to pay the extra for CL that night. If you were going to actually be at the hotel all day then sure try out somewhere new but not just for a couple of hours. You can always make wanting to try out a new resort a good excuse for booking another trip!

We’ve stayed several times since CL reopened & have not been met even once. So that seems to have gone away. We usually try our Magic band & see if it will operate the elevator. The last few times, it hasn’t. We go to the front desk & say we’re checking in CL. One time there was someone in the lobby with an IPad, so we approached her & told her. The front desk clerk & in the other case, the CM with the IPad then took us upstairs. We do on line check in usually. But the CM upstairs always checks our MB to make sure they’re set up.

Yes, when you get out of your car just tell the bellman you need your luggage stored. We last stayed at the end of January. I have posts with pictures of the lounge offerings starting on page 1963. There are several posts.

It's been several years since we stayed CL at the YC, but finally going back next month. Back then, even when the lounge was closed, you could step in and get drinks or an ice cream. I've read that now the doors are closed and locked after hours. Is that your experience as well? Thanks! I'm so excited to go back!

It's been several years since we stayed CL at the YC, but finally going back next month. Back then, even when the lounge was closed, you could step in and get drinks or an ice cream. I've read that now the doors are closed and locked after hours. Is that your experience as well? Thanks! I'm so excited to go back!

Yes, they‘ve been closed after 10 PM every time we’ve stayed since reopening. Which really is a step back, IMO. For years other CL lounges were open 24 hours. Y & B were normally closed & had only started being left open a few years before Covid. Such a shame. We’re trying a BWI deluxe room next trip, but I know I’m gonna be missing YC. Have a great trip! :goodvibes

I would have to also go with the none of the above option and stay CR non CL. You won't be at your hotel until at least 8pm. So it just doesn't make any sense to pay the extra for CL that night. If you were going to actually be at the hotel all day then sure try out somewhere new but not just for a couple of hours. You can always make wanting to try out a new resort a good excuse for booking another trip!
I booked CR non CL. I’ll be doing a MYO CL! Appreciate everyone’s input. I keep thinking about what a pain it would be to move stuff in the morning, and I always worry about flights being on time that time of year!! ⛈️ I would do GF to experience the new rooms if I could take my luggage on the monorail, but I guess GF will have to wait for Dec. Have a great day and wonderful long weekend, all!

Eta: I just realized - the extra night I added is a Wed!!! Woohoo, Extra Hours at MK!! Another great reason to stay at CR!

Last edited:
We were there (YC CL) in the summer of 2019 and I’m pretty sure I’m remember the CL door being locked and the lights off after 10 pm. I wasn’t a fan of that.

I booked CR non CL. I’ll be doing a MYO CL! Appreciate everyone’s input. I keep thinking about what a pain it would be to move stuff in the morning, and I always worry about flights being on time that time of year!! ⛈️ I would do GF to experience the new rooms if I could take my luggage on the monorail, but I guess GF will have to wait for Dec. Have a great day and wonderful long weekend, all!
You’ll have a great time. Keep checking too—you never know what could pop up btwn now and then.

Afternoon snacks at boardwalk. No little water bottles when I asked. There’s still a good amount of work being done in the halls. They were working on the club entry door when I arrived today. Suites have a good amount of contractors going in and out. IMG_9339.jpegIMG_9341.jpegIMG_9342.jpegIMG_9343.jpegIMG_9344.jpegIMG_9347.jpegimage.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, they‘ve been closed after 10 PM every time we’ve stayed since reopening. Which really is a step back, IMO. For years other CL lounges were open 24 hours. Y & B were normally closed & had only started being left open a few years before Covid. Such a shame. We’re trying a BWI deluxe room next trip, but I know I’m gonna be missing YC. Have a great trip! :goodvibes

Thanks for the information. 2018 was the first and last time we were at the YC at CL. It was my first CL stay ever, they comped it at check in. We did have a return trip scheduled March 2019, but well, we all know what happened then. But they hooked me. We stayed at AKL CL once pre-covid and really enjoyed it, just don't care for CL with the lounge being accessible instead of on the same floor.

At any rate, that's unfortunate that they are closed. It was nice stopping by on the way back from the parks later at night and grabbing a drink- guess we'll have to plan ahead and put some in the room fridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter