Status
Not open for further replies.
enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Thanks for lv the pix @kimmar067 !

I have 2 trips at CSR so now I can enjoy it instead of getting all those pictures!

I have std CL in Sep and a deluxe suite in Oct. I’ll probably try to get views and cl pix and of course the suite.

If anyone has any pic requests let me know.

Again thx, those pics are making me wish I was there now!

I have 2 trips at CSR so now I can enjoy it instead of getting all those pictures!

I have std CL in Sep and a deluxe suite in Oct. I’ll probably try to get views and cl pix and of course the suite.

Definitely pics of the food! I've never managed to find pictures of the entire spread for the evening (appies & desserts).

Definitely pics of the food! I've never managed to find pictures of the entire spread for the evening (appies & desserts).
I haven’t either !

I’ll be with dh 9/14-15. I’ll do my best.

10/10 I’ll be by myself all day until dd and bf arrive late. Definitely more time to take pix then if I miss any is Sept.

No idea about the accessible rooms, but there is one thing that triggered me, and maybe you'd like to know: on the lower lobby level, I couldn't find a single door activated with a button. I do not “need” them but they are always handy when you are carrying a tray, and I absolutely don't know how people with scooters are supposed to enter or leave (other than going all the way to El Centro, which seems like an unnecessary trip).

Yes - on the DISabilities forum, there was a member who noticed that as well. No button-activated doors at all at ground level, other than the main doorway into GDT (which has auto-open doors, correct?), if you require assistance with a door, you will have to either have someone with you, or wait for someone to come along. I'm kind of startled by this, actually; it's either a huge oversight on someone's part, or else that little section of the punch list got missed entirely.

:thumbsup2

Yes - on the DISabilities forum, there was a member who noticed that as well. No button-activated doors at all at ground level, other than the main doorway into GDT (which has auto-open doors, correct?), if you require assistance with a door, you will have to either have someone with you, or wait for someone to come along. I'm kind of startled by this, actually; it's either a huge oversight on someone's part, or else that little section of the punch list got missed entirely.

This week-end, there was also a cast member posted near the elevators, maybe if you require assistance going outside they can help you with the doors.

DW noticed something else yesterday: there is a sign outside that says “activate MagicBand to enter”, but there is no touch point. Maybe there were running out of time and decided to finish the doors later?

I'll check the main doorway the next time I go there, but I do believe these are sliding doors that automatically open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter