Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Hi all! We have never stayed at CSR but are looking forward to a couple of nights in late January. I have a couple of questions….

Do rooms with CL access get daily housekeeping? We are staying in GDT.

Has anyone use minivan Back to MCO (Iread somewhere on dis that they are available for club level stays.

Does DSS email or call you prior to your stay?

Yes, other than anomaly situations all CL rooms have been getting daily full housekeeping since each CL reopened (this isn't in writing anywhere and Disney will still prompt you to select or decline every other day housekeeping if you do online check-in, it's just what has been happening).

I have not used the airport Minnie Van option since it recently returned, but did several times pre-Covid. Very pricey, but loved it. Happy to answer any questions. And yes, the service is only available for CL guests at the moment.

DSS outreach experiences vary for reasons only the mouse knows. Some people will get an outreach call shortly after booking, some never get that call. It doesn't really matter though, you can contact them anytime:

(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

Some CLs will do a direct outreach phone call that actually comes from the resort CL CMs in the days leading up to check-in, although I don't think I've seen CSR as one of the resorts where that gets mentioned so YMMV with that outreach.

Hope that helps!

Yes, other than anomaly situations all CL rooms have been getting daily full housekeeping since each CL reopened (this isn't in writing anywhere and Disney will still prompt you to select or decline every other day housekeeping if you do online check-in, it's just what has been happening).

I have not used the airport Minnie Van option since it recently returned, but did several times pre-Covid. Very pricey, but loved it. Happy to answer any questions. And yes, the service is only available for CL guests at the moment.

DSS outreach experiences vary for reasons only the mouse knows. Some people will get an outreach call shortly after booking, some never get that call. It doesn't really matter though, you can contact them anytime:

(407) 939-7777

Some CLs will do a direct outreach phone call that actually comes from the resort CL CMs in the days leading up to check-in, although I don't think I've seen CSR as one of the resorts where that gets mentioned so YMMV with that outreach.

Hope that helps!
Thanks! I literally received a call fromDSS 3 minutes after I posted.

$199 each way on the airport Minnie Van

CM said only trash and towel but I would like daily housekeeping.

she asked if there was anything I needed help with and I said nothing except reservations to Space 220 lounge… lol

first time staying at GDT. It looks beautiful.

Thanks! I literally received a call fromDSS 3 minutes after I posted.

$199 each way on the airport Minnie Van

CM said only trash and towel but I would like daily housekeeping.

she asked if there was anything I needed help with and I said nothing except reservations to Space 220 lounge… lol

We’re staying club level at GDT in 10 days and haven’t received a call. I don’t have any requests, but I’m feeling kind of left out, especially after all my calls from BW and BC!

Last edited:

You never know. Pre-Covid I was on with DSS and they asked if I needed anything else and I said is there a B&C ADR for X date kinda laughing because it was well into our 60 day window and I’d been stalking it and no luck. She said that’s a hard one and didn’t have much hope but she’d check just in case and by goodness in that moment one popped up and she snatched it. I think she was more surprised than I was 🤣

(GDT is gorgeous!!)

Is the food court in the GDT now? Last time we stayed here it was just being built. We will be staying in the Tower this coming February. Super excited!

Is the food court in the GDT now? Last time we stayed here it was just being built. We will be staying in the Tower this coming February. Super excited!
As noted above the food court is still in El Mercado but it's easy to get to and a quick walk....also the walk is all indoors. Take the elevator to the ground level and make your way though the old lobby.

Thank you. It’s grab and go now right?
Grab and Go both hot food stations and chilled options in coolers. You can get food to-go and take back to the room or eat inside...they also have some tables outside (which I prefer). Lot's of options and food is good/decent.

Thank you. It’s grab and go now right?
They have “grab and go” items but it’s also back to the full menu hot offerings cooked fresh and on demand. They also have different rotating hot offerings daily. We just returned from a 10 day stay and found El Mercado basically back to normal. The only thing I miss is the made to order chicken/beef nachos. They were YUM!

(407) 939-7777

Hope that helps!
Quoting your post again because I have a question for you…
we had a split stay starting at POFQ then moving to the Tower. We booked a standard view with CL access for 2 nights. there is not availability for CL access prior to our trip (the French quarter portion) but I book a standard view tower room so that we won’t have to change resorts.
Do you think it is possible to stay in the same “tower” room for the duration and then go to lounge to check in for the CL portion of our trip?

thanks @GADisneyDad14

we had a split stay starting at POFQ then moving to the Tower. We booked a standard view with CL access for 2 nights. there is not availability for CL access prior to our trip (the French quarter portion) but I book a standard view tower room so that we won’t have to change resorts.
Do you think it is possible to stay in the same “tower” room for the duration and then go to lounge to check in for the CL portion of our trip?

thanks @GADisneyDad14
When I was in that spot (1 night std tower then Std tower CL stay) I still had to change rooms.

thanks @GADisneyDad14

I’m sorry, I don’t know the answer to your question. I’d be sure to explain your situation when you check in and say you’d really like to not move if possible, but YMMV!

thanks @GADisneyDad14

When you check in at CSR, let them know you have a continuing reservation so chances are you will not have to move. Also, speak to the CL concierge when you get your letter with their contact info.

Have my first stay at CSR booked for later this month. I am a "family of 5" so we never get to stay here but this trip is just Mom and I. We are staying Club Level in the Tower. First mother/daughter trip and first Club Level.

Does anyone know if I can get distilled water at CSR? Mom has a CPAP and I want to make sure she uses it. I normally would do a grocery order but didn't think we would need it with CL.

Also, speak to the CL concierge when you get your letter with their contact info.
What is this letter you speak of? Should I get it ahead of time or upon arrival?

I guess I could as concierge about distilled water, but I'm so used to just asking The Dis.

Have my first stay at CSR booked for later this month. I am a "family of 5" so we never get to stay here but this trip is just Mom and I. We are staying Club Level in the Tower. First mother/daughter trip and first Club Level.

Does anyone know if I can get distilled water at CSR? Mom has a CPAP and I want to make sure she uses it. I normally would do a grocery order but didn't think we would need it with CL.

What is this letter you speak of? Should I get it ahead of time or upon arrival?

I guess I could as concierge about distilled water, but I'm so used to just asking The Dis.
In 2019 we were able to get a gallon for a family member in the gift shop but had to ask about it (it was kept in the back).

(Edited to add: I just realized how long ago that was. Wow, it's already 2023, doesn't seem like our first CSR stay was that long ago! We'd stayed several times since).

Yes, those staying CL at CSR should receive a letter from the CL concierge staff with details

Should I get it ahead of time or upon arrival?
I hope it’s upon arrival! I check-in on Sunday and haven’t received a letter (or a phone call). I have stayed club level at every other club on property and haven’t received a letter before arrival. There is usually one waiting in the room. Of course, I usually get a phone call prior to arrival as well…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter