Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

Thanks. I would LOVE sugar loaf, but was under the impression these rooms were still club rooms, even though no club lounge in Sugar Loaf. I guess I assumed they were club level access at RPC (in main building). Or is that only for suites in Sugar Loaf?
Just the 2 Outer building suites inSL have cl access. The rest of the rooms part of regular inventory.

Hello! I finally snagged a reservation for Sept 27-Oct 1 because a TPV room just opened up for my dates (I have been checking religiously for weeks for ANY room, and almost gave up!). Any recommendations for building to request? We will be staying with family and they have a resort view room.

Hello! I finally snagged a reservation for Sept 27-Oct 1 because a TPV room just opened up for my dates (I have been checking religiously for weeks for ANY room, and almost gave up!). Any recommendations for building to request? We will be staying with family and they have a resort view room.
Do,you want to be in same building? Same floor? You can call to request that.

Thank you both! Is my understanding correct that NONE of the TPV or resort view rooms at GF (not DVC) still look like this? 1695131754242.png

So glad the lobby is back to normal. Now if only they'd take down that scaffolding!

Last edited:
Just the 2 Outer building suites inSL have cl access. The rest of the rooms part of regular inventory.
Thank you! Made my day. We stayed at BPK (dvc) in August and scoped the other outer buildings out for next summer. I will for sure request SL! Appreciate all your answers and pics!!!! :)

Anyone at The Grand today? Curious what’s going on with CL and if anyone was put in one of the rooms in the main bld. Thanks! 🙂
Some cl rooms finally able to book through 9/28 with ap discount. I wish I could go while price is right. Stupid DD wedding lol.

There are tpv, deluxe king and outer building suites.... Someone go and post pix.... please.....

Some cl rooms finally able to book through 9/28 with ap discount. I wish I could go while price is right. Stupid DD wedding lol.

There are tpv, deluxe king and outer building suites.... Someone go and post pix.... please.....
Thanks for sharing!!! I just checked around online, but do not see any recently uploaded videos or pics yet. I’ll keep checking, though! If anyone sees any online, or is there, please share 😊

There are some elements that I think are gorgeous (lighting, marble), but there are some others that I don’t quite care for (the bright blue cabinets, the couches and chairs). It will be interesting to see as more pictures come in! Thanks for sharing!

Has anyone found updated outdoor pictures since the main building club rooms reopened? I'm curious if they got rid of the temporary tunnel for Gasparilla's since I assume people are probably now being placed in those rooms right above - and also if the scaffolding moved down any further. (Hoping to see them bring back the tables outside!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter