Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

For those that have been recently, are the soda machines in Everything Pop and at Petals fairly easy to access, at opening times, of course? I ask because we usually use them to fill our reusable water bottles. I plan to get a few jugs of water from Instacart as well, but if we run out, I’d like to be able to have the option of the soda machines.
As far as Petals,the Mug Station there may open a little before or a little after Everything Pop Dining Mug Station opens at 7:00 AM.

It just depends on when somebody gets over there to remove the plastic wrap from where it was cleaned the night before and turn it on.

Also in MULTIPLE visits to the Petals Mug Station it has never had any ice(at least in my experience) so BYOI lol.

As far as Petals,the Mug Station there may open a little before or a little after Everything Pop Dining Mug Station opens at 7:00 AM.

It just depends on when somebody gets over there to remove the plastic wrap from where it was cleaned the night before and turn it on.

Also in MULTIPLE visits to the Petals Mug Station it has never had any ice(at least in my experience) so BYOI lol.

View attachment 593625
Good tip about the ice. That’s no problem. I usually fill our water bottles while others are getting ready. I can grab ice from the ice machine.

We check in on the 24th. Would love a photo of the August movie & activity schedule if anyone is there now! Thank you in advance!

We check in on the 24th. Would love a photo of the August movie & activity schedule if anyone is there now! Thank you in advance!

I took this photo this morning. I’m assuming it’s for August because today is August 2. Poolside activities were interrupted by a thunderstorm today. Kids looked like they were having fun with the CM running the activity.

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I couldn't find it: Is the Food Court closer to the 50s or the 70s side of Classic Hall? TYIA...

For those that have been recently, are the soda machines in Everything Pop and at Petals fairly easy to access, at opening times, of course? I ask because we usually use them to fill our reusable water bottles. I plan to get a few jugs of water from Instacart as well, but if we run out, I’d like to be able to have the option of the soda machines.

Just a side note about the soda machines... we just returned from a 7 day trip, and at least half of the soda stations in Everything Pop were broken the entire 7 days. Even on the ones that did "work," not every flavor worked. Either the button itself was broken, or the sensor to detect that you had a legal cup wouldn't work. It was a big frustration every time we tried to eat there.

I took this photo this morning. I’m assuming it’s for August because today is August 2. Poolside activities were interrupted by a thunderstorm today. Kids looked like they were having fun with the CM running the activity.

View attachment 594040
Definitely August and looks like a couple of changes since July.

The Movies have moved back to Hippy Dippy Deck from Building 5 Lawn for the first time since the reopen and the Campfire is now nightly instead of 3 nights per week.

We will be at Pop in just five days!!! Yay! We have a breakfast reservation at Cape May Cafe at 8:45 am. Would we be able to ride the skyliner to Epcot and walk to Beach Club or is that segment of the skyliner still not open yet since it’s too early for Epcot?

We will be at Pop in just five days!!! Yay! We have a breakfast reservation at Cape May Cafe at 8:45 am. Would we be able to ride the skyliner to Epcot and walk to Beach Club or is that segment of the skyliner still not open yet since it’s too early for Epcot?

Pretty sure you’d have to take the HS leg and walk from there if you take the Skyliner.

I have a friend there now and they were able to take the skyliner to Epcot for their CMC reservation. They just had to show the cast member their reservation confirmation number.
ETA-- Their reservation was the same exact time as yours.

I have a friend there now and they were able to take the skyliner to Epcot for their CMC reservation. They just had to show the cast member their reservation confirmation number.
ETA-- Their reservation was the same exact time as yours.

What time do they start running the EPCOT route? I was under the impression the lines only start about 1 hour before park opening.

What time do they start running the EPCOT route? I was under the impression the lines only start about 1 hour before park opening.
This is what she sent me
we went to skyliner (we are ON it now) at 8:15 and zero line. And the CM at Pop station told them we will have to show the cast at CB our dining res on our phone and theyll let us fly on to EP area with that! ... edited to add CBR info --> were lines at CBR for HS (but wasnt wrapped down ramp or anything yet. Heard CM tell a guy it'd be about 5 min for there. Wanted to share info for anyone going to HS at RD) . But for us showed dining plans and waved on to walk on EP line

All of the Epcot resort guests need to go to HS, so it’s running an hour before HS opens. You just can’t go toward EP that early unless you have a reservation.

We
This is what she sent me
we went to skyliner (we are ON it now) at 8:15 and zero line. And the CM at Pop station told them we will have to show the cast at CB our dining res on our phone and theyll let us fly on to EP area with that! ... edited to add CBR info --> were lines at CBR for HS (but wasnt wrapped down ramp or anything yet. Heard CM tell a guy it'd be about 5 min for there. Wanted to share info for anyone going to HS at RD) . But for us showed dining plans and waved on to walk on EP line
Thank you for that information!!! It would be helpful to be able to ride the skyliner instead of taking a cab. I might even double check with a cm at the skyliner at the beginning of our trip since our Cape May reservation isn’t until later in the week and see if it’s still the same. Fingers crossed it is 😊

Pretty sure you’d have to take the HS leg and walk from there if you take the Skyliner.
If we would do the HS leg of the skyliner, do you know if we could take the boat from HS back to the Beach Club resort as another option? Didn’t know if passengers were allowed to be headed that direction from HS that early in the morning. I am also not familiar with the ferries and didn’t know if there is usually a long wait between the boats…. If we did walk, how long does it usually take?

If we would do the HS leg of the skyliner, do you know if we could take the boat from HS back to the Beach Club resort as another option? Didn’t know if passengers were allowed to be headed that direction from HS that early in the morning. I am also not familiar with the ferries and didn’t know if there is usually a long wait between the boats…. If we did walk, how long does it usually take?
Yes,the FriendShip boat will stop at the Yacht Club Dock that early-it just won't take Guests to the International Gateway until 10:30 AM.

You very likely will wait for a boat at the DHS Dock unless your timing is just right.

Walking will take 20-25 minutes.

I would HIGHLY suggest sticking with Skyliner-as long as you can produce an ADR for the CMs at CBR Station,they WILL let you take it to the International Gateway.

Yes,the FriendShip boat will stop at the Yacht Club Dock that early-it just won't take Guests to the International Gateway until 10:30 AM.

You very likely will wait for a boat at the DHS Dock unless your timing is just right.

Walking will take 20-25 minutes.

I would HIGHLY suggest sticking with Skyliner-as long as you can produce an ADR for the CMs at CBR Station,they WILL let you take it to the International Gateway.
This information is very helpful- thank you so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter