Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Regarding grocery delivery. We had a Garden Grocer order with alcohol delivered to luggage services. Because I had provided my license to Garden Grocer, I was able to just call to luggage services and they delivered the order to my room. They will only deliver if someone is in the room. This just happened a few days ago. I have seen no lines at luggage services in the few days we’ve been here. Nothing like had been reported prior.

Just spent a week at Pop. For our first HS day we decided to walk to Art of Animation to grab a bus to rope drop after reading here it’s faster. In line at 7:30, didn’t get to the park until 8:30. Our second HS day we left our room at 7:50, used the Skyliner and were in line for Mikey and Minnies at 8:15.

Last edited:
Just spent a week at Pop. For our first HS day we decided to walk to Art of Animation to grab a bus to rope drop after reading here it’s faster. In line at 7:30, didn’t get to the park until 8:30. Our second HS day we left our room at 7:50 and were in line for Mikey and Minnies at 8:15.
Did you take the bus both times?

No I corrected my original reply. Thanks for pointing that out!
Thanks for clarifying. Our first trip since they Skyliner opened is in August and we’re planning to take the Skyliner. Glad to hear it worked out so well for you!!

We got on the skyliner at 8:55 this morning with no line at all and were inside HS by 9:10. Loving the skyliner...except in the summer thunderstorms when we’re forced to take a bus!! Tonight we got in line for the skyliner at HS at 8:15 and were back to the resort at 8:35 and that was with waiting in what appeared to be a long line at HS.

Hello! I’ve requested a king room for our stay at POP in February. With that do I need to make sure to request that room has a bathtub to make sure our room as has a tub?

Hello! I’ve requested a king room for our stay at POP in February. With that do I need to make sure to request that room has a bathtub to make sure our room as has a tub?
You may request a King room but there is no guarantee that the request will be honoured. Many of the king rooms are accessible rooms so less of them have a bath tub. I would call and request these options be noted on your reservation.

You may request both of these but it's best to go in knowing it is not guaranteed. You will be able to get a room with a tub for sure but the King room is harder to grant as there are not very many of them and they understandably go to guests requiring accommodations first.

There was a thread where scrappinginontario asked people to report whether rooms had king beds or 2 queens and whether they have showers or tubs. It can be found here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...shments-tub-or-shower-queens-or-king.3678036/

It's not a complete list of all the rooms at Pop Century, but I don't see any listed rooms that have a king bed and a bathtub.

There was a thread where scrappinginontario asked people to report whether rooms had king beds or 2 queens and whether they have showers or tubs. It can be found here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...shments-tub-or-shower-queens-or-king.3678036/

It's not a complete list of all the rooms at Pop Century, but I don't see any listed rooms that have a king bed and a bathtub.

Thank you! That’s exactly what I needed. That’s a bummer but I guess I’ll be removing that request since the tub is pretty important 😅

Can guests still have the gift shop at POP ship things home for you? This was so convenient for me after all the things I bought from the Festival of the Arts in January 2020. I plan to do this again with all the 50th Anniversary things I plan to purchase!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter