Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

I am a travel agent (not promoting, just explaining...don't want to break disboard policy). It's listed in the Disney system that is accessible to travel agents.
The room renovations have been talked about for awhile and POFQ staff have been talking to guests about it but do you have any information about the Service buildings and areas that are supposed to be worked on after that, beginning in October I hear? Any info is appreciated.

The room renovations have been talked about for awhile and POFQ staff have been talking to guests about it but do you have any information about the Service buildings and areas that are supposed to be worked on after that, beginning in October I hear? Any info is appreciated.
I only know the dates for the room refurbishments. That’s all I’ve got as far as renovations.

We are staying at POFQ in May. Any idea when we will know which building they will start with? Not until work actually starts? Just trying to figure out my room request.

Someone posted photos of the pool yesterday on a POFQ Facebook page, looks like they're getting closer, there's water in it now!

Hopeful that it will be open again by the time I arrive in mid April!

Someone posted photos of the pool yesterday on a POFQ Facebook page, looks like they're getting closer, there's water in it now!

Hopeful that it will be open again by the time I arrive in mid April!
It's very close now. There was some talk that Mardi Gros would be opening on or around 1st April, and I suspect they might even be pushing for the Easter weekend if they can.

Andre

Can you get biscuits and gravy at either PO resort? For some reason I thought one of the two was the only place at Disney that did.

How early does the quick service beverage area open? Is it the same hours as the QS overall? Since it's a small resort I'm thinking a refillable mug might be a good option, but I would want it open early so that I could get to the parks early. I miss the days of QS being open at 6 a.m.

The room refurb information is now officially on the WDW website:

"From May 2024 through November 2024, some Guest rooms at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter will be under refurbishment. Guests may see or hear construction work during daytime hours. Most Resort hotel amenities will remain available."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter