Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Question about seeing fireworks from WL…
Where is the best viewing?

I’m thinking we’ll leave MK earlyish (3-4pm) on a mnsshp day this coming September and have dinner at Artists Point and maybe try the lounge at WL, then stay for fireworks and EWP.

Thanks!
If you go along the water, next to Geyser Point, you’ll be able to watch from there. There are tables and chairs set up, as well as a rock ledge you can sit along. You’ll be able to see the high fireworks, as well as the EWP from there! Enjoy!!

IMG_2516.jpeg
IMG_2518.jpegIMG_2515.jpeg

Room was ready within minutes .

1st floor facing water/ on the end .

This is a lovely resort view 🥰
We had a room at that end and hated it. It was not the corner room but the middle one. There wasn't enough room to sit in those chairs. And there was a lot of foliage (weeds) in front of the balcony, But the location was great. :)

Last edited:
Room was ready within minutes .

1st floor facing water/ on the end .

This is a lovely resort view
That's a great room location at the end of the hall right near the exit doors and a Bay Lake view since they cleared the undergrowth when they added the Cabins at Wilderness Lodge & the Cascade Cabins.

Only possible downside is it can be quite loud when the EWP passes in the evening but you may be in the Old Faithful Club at that time.

Dave

That's a great room location at the end of the hall right near the exit doors and a Bay Lake view since they cleared the undergrowth when they added the Cabins at Wilderness Lodge & the Cascade Cabins.

Only possible downside is it can be quite loud when the EWP passes in the evening but you may be in the Old Faithful Club at that time.

Dave
I LOVE EWP so I’m good !

We had a room at that end and hated it. It was not the corner room but the middle one. There wasn't enough room to sit in those chairs. And there was a lot of foliage (weeds) in front of the balcony, But the location was great. :)
I had the deluxe on right corner water facing previously.

Our view seems decent for a resort view . I don’t mind the cramped patio . It’s better than the 7th floor you can’t see over 😅

Last time I was there, it was self serve alcohol except for the
beer taps. What is the set up now?
I love the cobbler. I wish they would put out the vanilla ice cream with the cobbler.

Last time I was there, it was self serve alcohol except for the
beer taps. What is the set up now?
I love the cobbler. I wish they would put out the vanilla ice cream with the cobbler.
Self serv still! Just need help with tap.

You mean this?

Yep Cobbler al a mode was my “Birthday Cake” last night! It was so good. The crust was better than last visit too. IMG_2568.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter