Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Reminder I am posting both WL and Club level threads. Busy trip and I forget what I post and where 1/2 the time but hope you all enjoy pix.

Sorry if this was posted previously . I never noticed this feature but I was in the deluxe room my last two stays which have a different layout .

Facing the bedroom and another facing the bathroom are these pretty “tree” lights. Both can be turned on or off independently.

The bathroom one is a nice nightlight imo .

IMG_2535.jpegIMG_2536.jpegIMG_2537.jpeg

Hi! I have a couple of questions. Does the boat run during deluxe evening hours to MK? Also, what time does it go to and from the contemporary?

Hi! I have a couple of questions. Does the boat run during deluxe evening hours to MK? Also, what time does it go to and from the contemporary?
The MK boar runs until 1 hour after park closing, including deluxe extra evening hours and early opening.

The boat that runs between the Contemporary, Fort Wilderness and WL starts at 3:30pm and runs until 11pm

The MK boar runs until 1 hour after park closing, including deluxe extra evening hours and early opening.

The boat that runs between the Contemporary, Fort Wilderness and WL starts at 3:30pm and runs until 11pm
Thank you! I appreciate it. We’re staying next week for two nights. Ds has never stayed there before. I’m hoping he’ll be able to stay up long enough to do the extra evening hours. He loves the arcade at contemporary so I thought we may boat over there for something to do if we have time.

I was able to get storybook dining but I’m hoping for a later time because I got a 4 pm. We’ve never eaten there before

Last edited:

I was able to get storybook dining but I’m hoping for a later time because I got a 4 pm. We’ve never eaten there before

In case you’ve not eaten there yet (it’s now next week as per your post!), check for ADRs starting the afternoon before and especially the morning of your reservation. Tons of people make changes within 24 hours of their ADR and I’d be optimistic about you nabbing a better time. Good luck - and I hope you love the Wilderness Lodge! It’s beautiful!

In case you’ve not eaten there yet (it’s now next week as per your post!), check for ADRs starting the afternoon before and especially the morning of your reservation. Tons of people make changes within 24 hours of their ADR and I’d be optimistic about you nabbing a better time. Good luck - and I hope you love the Wilderness Lodge! It’s beautiful!
We ate there last night! I was able to get a better time. I didn’t love my food but ds had a blast and loved the characters.

We ate there last night! I was able to get a better time. I didn’t love my food but ds had a blast and loved the characters.
We ended up getting a studio at Boulder Ridge and they upgraded us to a 1 bedroom!

I’m so glad you found a better time! I’m sorry you didn’t like your food (which is too bad - I always hear such great things about Artist Point’s new menu!) but I’m thrilled you and your son loved the overall experience.

Also, wow, an upgrade to a one bedroom?! That’s awesome!

Hi! Looking forward to our trip to Disney World in August. Staying at the beautiful Wilderness Lodge. Can anyone please recommend some room requests with good views (we have booked two queens/resort view). Thanks!

Hi! Looking forward to our trip to Disney World in August. Staying at the beautiful Wilderness Lodge. Can anyone please recommend some room requests with good views (we have booked two queens/resort view). Thanks!
My pix a few pages back were 1st floor on the end facing the water. Since there were bushes n trees in front of it I assume it couldn’t be given as water view but for my resort category I loved it. I could hear and see most of EWP from my patio.

A resort view room should be facing toward the Contemporary. It gives you a chance to get a partial fireworks view if your room is on one of the higher floors. I always ask for an open balcony because I don't like the enclosed, dormer balconies that are on the top floor. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter