Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

So happy for everyone coming soon! We leave Saturday to go home and I'm trying to make every minute count! Yesterday was our rest day, but I got some MK fast passes just in case.

Well, around 8:30 we decided we were antsy, so we went to Hollywood Studios. Got there just after they opened the gate. DH and DD rode RNRC and TOT while DS and I rode TSMM and Star Tours. We met up for one more Star Tours and then took the boat to Epcot for an early lunch and the Nemo ride. Took the monorail to TTC and then the ferry to MK (hot and miserable, but monorail was down!). At MK, we rode BTMR, 7DMT, and Buzz on fp. Hit philharmagic and then monorail to poly for trader Sam's - so much fun! Then back to the beach club and over to flying fish for dinner. After dinner, we swam and watch fireworks! Quite the rest day!

So happy for everyone coming soon! We leave Saturday to go home and I'm trying to make every minute count! Yesterday was our rest day, but I got some MK fast passes just in case.

Well, around 8:30 we decided we were antsy, so we went to Hollywood Studios. Got there just after they opened the gate. DH and DD rode RNRC and TOT while DS and I rode TSMM and Star Tours. We met up for one more Star Tours and then took the boat to Epcot for an early lunch and the Nemo ride. Took the monorail to TTC and then the ferry to MK (hot and miserable, but monorail was down!). At MK, we rode BTMR, 7DMT, and Buzz on fp. Hit philharmagic and then monorail to poly for trader Sam's - so much fun! Then back to the beach club and over to flying fish for dinner. After dinner, we swam and watch fireworks! Quite the rest day!

Now that's a good day!

7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a text alert from BeachClub411 but it disappeared, however I worked last night and was taking a quick nap so who knows I may have erased it. We have started packing, and I am going for my pedicure soon. Tomorrow we start our drive to Anna Maria Island!

7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got a text alert from BeachClub411 but it disappeared, however I worked last night and was taking a quick nap so who knows I may have erased it. We have started packing, and I am going for my pedicure soon. Tomorrow we start our drive to Anna Maria Island!

What's BeachClub411??? I'll be there in 5 days and I haven't seen a text. Very jealous!

We arrived but our room isn't ready. I thought we would have been assigned a room with a daybed with our family of 5, but at the desk we were told our room has only 2 queen. We are switching rooms to a daybed room tomorrow so it was great they were able to accommodate that request

10 more days for me! :banana: I'm beyond excited! :banana:

Me, too. Actually, I think I'm going to claim single digits, since in nine days, I drive to the Marriot at BWI and will not have to cook for anyone or clean a single cat box or guinea pig cage for 8 days.

Update- the trip is still on!! By the end of the day they said he could still have the time off. I told my husband I'm not packing yet! Hopefully they don't change their mind again. It was crazy because the time was approved a long time ago we are lucky that through a magical deal we have till 5 days before to get back the money for the Disney part but we would have been out the airfare portion. Now I just have to get through the root canal I am going to the dentist for today-I hope it is good by the time we go away because I have been dieting for the last 4 months and am ready to enjoy some tasty food

I'm so glad it was approved. I had a root canal years ago and it was totally fine. Are you getting the permanent crown before you leave? The only issue I had was with the temporary crown coming off constantly. It was annoying, but not painful.

Sounds like a perfect day to me!

So this isn't BC/YC specific, but I think you will all appreciate it. I had a dream last night that we checked into the WL. We had a room with two balconies, which was cool. But our views were of a massive construction pit, which the CMs refused to admit existed even when I showed it to them, and a water-filled quarry. I was told the quarry view was quite desirable because most people had never seen a live megalodon (which Aria was dying to pet).

Can't wait to see what my brain comes up with for the second half of our trip.

We arrived but our room isn't ready. I thought we would have been assigned a room with a daybed with our family of 5, but at the desk we were told our room has only 2 queen. We are switching rooms to a daybed room tomorrow so it was great they were able to accommodate that request

See you on Sunday!

So this isn't BC/YC specific, but I think you will all appreciate it. I had a dream last night that we checked into the WL. We had a room with two balconies, which was cool. But our views were of a massive construction pit, which the CMs refused to admit existed even when I showed it to them, and a water-filled quarry. I was told the quarry view was quite desirable because most people had never seen a live megalodon (which Aria was dying to pet).

Can't wait to see what my brain comes up with for the second half of our trip.

I think your vacation can't come SOON ENOUGH!! LOL

19 days until BWI, 20 days until the Poly and 25 days until the BC.

I'm getting antsy! And so are the kids.

Yikes! 162 pages! I have been hunting and pecking through this thread trying to find if there is any word on the status of the BC/BCV room refurbishment schedule. Are they now done with BC? Have they started BCV? Just wondering if I will have a lot of construction noise or opportunity to stay in a refurbished room during our BCV stay late September.

Yikes! 162 pages! I have been hunting and pecking through this thread trying to find if there is any word on the status of the BC/BCV room refurbishment schedule. Are they now done with BC? Have they started BCV? Just wondering if I will have a lot of construction noise or opportunity to stay in a refurbished room during our BCV stay late September.

The first post of this thread on Page 1 has the latest construction updates (courtesy of fellow DISers who have recently been on site or who have received direct email responses from DVC/BC/YC CMs).

BC is now working on the first floor and BCV refurb has been postponed (and no confirmed revised start date).....

The first floor of the BC is currently being rehabbed. Once that is done then the rooms should all be finished.

There hasn't been any recent updates on when they plan to start either the BCV rehab or the YC rehab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter