DisneyShopping.com CS is great! :)

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
I bought some items last night. I used the 20% off code & got a tote & Buzz costume for less. Then I made some tees for my parents who are doing DL in November (sans children).
Everything came to $72..I was $3 short to get my free shipping so I looked & looked for something in the $3 range & nothing appealed to me so I pre-ordered Cars. But my shipping never dropped even though I went well over the $75. So I called CS this morning, confused.
The CS Rep (is she a CM too?) gave me free shipping even though pre-ordered merchandise doesn't apply. Yippee!! That made my day! :) She said I was close enough to wave it, being in AZ. :Pinkbounc

Glad you had a good experience. We've preordered a lot of movies from disneyshopping.com and we've been able to apply them to the $75 for free shipping.

I'm actually a little frustrated with Disneyshopping right now. I ordered the 4 Pevensie children's costumes from them over a month ago, and while the boys costumes came quickly, the two girls costumes have been back ordered twice. They are suppose to ship tomorrow! I see on the website that the Susan and Lucy costumes are not only still being sold, but are also on sale, if I get another back order notice tomorrow I will be a very unhappy customer calling them.

I ordered the make your own t-shirts from Zazzle directly and they shipped the day after I ordered them on line. I was shocked at how quickly I received them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter