Divorce by Disney

Mixie

Mouseketeer
Had lunch with a friend of mine and she was telling me about her last trip to Disney (5 of them - 3 kids under 10). Apparently despite her careful planning there was many an argument and melt downs about what to do and where to be.

After one such fight they were on the monorail and passed by the Fairytale Wedding Pavillion when she snapped the comment that "Disney needs to also provide the Disney Divorce Court". :rotfl:

I thought that was great!

Overplanning can cause just as much, if not more stress than not planning. Melt downs at Disney are commonplace with adults and children alike. I have seen a few adults go into a big strop. Including a mother who, at the end of her tether, grabbed her tantrum throwing child by the hand and bit her on the arm :rolleyes1

Disney divorce courts - that is a good one, but I don't know if it will fit into the whole magic and pixie dust theme .... ;)

Laughed outloud.:lmao:

It is humor that gets us through situations like that. The "Happiest Place on Earth" definately comes with it's own trials and tribulations that all of us have experienced at one time or another. :goodvibes Still love it though!

I once got a big laugh on the Monorail as we were passing by the Wedding Chapel, I turned to my friend and said..."and there's the scariest ride at Disney World."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter