• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DLP suggestions

callahanjulie10

DIS Veteran
My DD-10 and i will be going to Lomdon and Paris next April- we were wondering if anyone cold give us some general info on Disneyland Paris. I am not sure we want to spend a day of our time doing this- we only have 3 days in Paris-

Would love some advice- we are avid WDW lovers and also love DCL-

We love DLP & have visited 4 times & are planning to go back this October. It is very much like Magic Kingdom though the rides are better IMHO.

Now there is also Disney Studios to visit.

After saying all that Paris is a very beautiful city & Iwouldn't waste one of only 3 days visiting DLP. Especially if it's your 1st visit to paris. It may depend on your DD, we've taken all 3 of ours to Paris twice & they all enjoyed it . But given a choice (& we didn't !!!!!!) they'd have chosen DLP.

Don't know if this is of any help callahanjulie, just my thoughts. But what ever you choose you'll have a great time.

:jester: :jester: :jester:

If you'd have been on your own I'd have said not to bother, but with a 10Y old I think to break up what could be a "boring time" for her a day at DLP would be a good fit for the pair of you.
I would suggest a guided tour on the first full day you are there, it will give you a reasonable over view of what Paris has to offer and some of the history. This allows you a small taste and will give you an idea of what you'd like to cover in more detail on your other day. I wouldn't bother leaving anytime for the studios part of DLP at the moment it really isn't a complete park, but the "MK" part of DLP is pretty good fun and certainly a full day of entertainment. It's a simple train journey from the cetre of Paris.

If you go to DLP and you and your DD like thrill rides, then don't miss Space Mountain and Indiana Jones Backwards - these are much better than anything at MK for thrills. I especially like the DLP Space Mountain it is incredible and nothing like the Florida MK one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter