DMR new gift card styles.

disney is my life

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I've ordered multiple gift cards from Disney movie rewards in the past and always received the standard mickey design. I was just thinking to myself today I wish they would send out some of the other designs. Then I received my gift card today and was shocked to see this: Has anyone else received other different designs other than the standard Mickey one? I'm wondering if they are going to start sending different ones randomly. Let me know what your card looks like! Thanks!

Hi all, I've ordered multiple gift cards from Disney movie rewards in the past and always received the standard mickey design. I was just thinking to myself today I wish they would send out some of the other designs. Then I received my gift card today and was shocked to see this: http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/d...F-4203-980E-074318B39C20_zpslnqc0v5g.jpg.html Has anyone else received other different designs other than the standard Mickey on? I'm wondering if they are going to start sending different ones randomly. Let me know what your card looks like! Thanks!
My card looks exactly the same :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter