Do kids get appetizers on the DDP?

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We are doing the free dining plan in August.
There will be me, DH, DD11, as adults.
Then there is DS8.
Does my son get to order appetizers too?

I saw on the Sci-Fi menu that they have appetizers on the kids meals (fruit and dip, or veggies and dip). But other then that one place, I have not seen any kids appetizers listed.
Do kids not get appetizers, or can they order from the adult appetizers?
Thanks!

Depends on the place, according to our experience last year. Most places had a pre-set kids' app, but some had a choice. Others had none, and some let them order an adult app. But honestly, with 2 whole appetizers for me and dh, our entrees and desserts, we didn't need any more food! My kids never clean their plates anyway, so we didn't ask for an app unless there was one on their menu.

In most (but not all) places that didn't have kid appetizers, the kids were allowed to order an adult appetizer. The servers were great about going over the rules of each restaurant before we ordered--most asked if we were on DDP and were very positive toward it.

Sounds good!
I am sure we will have way more food then we even will need as it is, but thought I would check, as DS is wanting to know if he gets to order them too.

We are definately going to have to bring stretchy pants!!!

Hopefully the walking 5 miles a day around the parks will compensate for all the food we will be eating!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter