Do The MOnsters Chase YOu?

DW mouser

DIS Veteran
Just exactly what does go on at this HHN? We have tickets for the 25 for Grandma & Grandpa, son, wife and 13 year old grandson. (I'm Grandma). I may have gotten us into something that is too wild for us!! I thought the parade sounded neat. What is the web site for HHN? Thanks!

The scareacters in the streets will definitely try to scare you and some will indeed even chase you for a bit, just don't show too much fear of them and you your family will be fine. The more you scream or run the more they'll keep trying to scare you.

The parade is pretty fun, as for the haunted houses they're great in my opinion, but if haunted houses aren't your cup of tea, then you can ride the normal rides and catch some of the shows that are only put on during HHN.

All in all you and your family should have a great time.

Oh! I hope it's before we leave on the 19th! That web site didn't do a darn thing to calm my fears!! My Grandson will be here this afternoon (I live on a farm), so I will show him too! Thanks!!

Well, if a vampire chases me I will go nuts even if I am a Grandma!! I will let my son and his wife check everything out first!! I am going to get the" Mummy Returns" DVD so I can watch it before we go!! I still don't know who Jack is??!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter