Do you ever?

DH checks e-mail from WDW, but I stay far away from the computer!

Thanks for rubbing it in!

Glad to hear you are having a great time. Can't say I am looking forward tot he heat next month, but I will see if I can return the favor!

Enjoy the trip Shawn!

I hope you guys are having a great time!! How was my ToT ride??
Short line I hope so you got in more than one time.

Cool! I'm glad to hear you are having a great time One_Cat. Hope you get to meet up with Shep and Believe soon too.

I am soo jealous. I hope you're having a great time. Say hi to Todd and his fam.

We haven't done TOT yet. I think we are planning to do that on Thursday night. We are going to do Fantasmic that night. That's going to be a long day since we are going to take the Keys tour that morning.

We got a Pal Mickey on Monday. We've been having a great time waiting for him to jiggle then listening to what he says. He'll even talk on some of the attractions. On HM he warned me to look for a ghost coming out of the organ. LOL. You guys have got to get one. One thing I know. Our kids aren't touching him until they come down in December. We don't want to ruin THAT surprise.

Now I want a Pal Mickey! (yeah, like there was any doubt I would get one :rolleyes: )

Enjoy him!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter