Do you ever?

one_cat

Jack, you have debauched my sloth.
Do you ever get this terrible urge to post from WDW and make everyone else terribly jealous?

I do!!!

Hi from BWV.

I hope you are having a fabulous time :) Is it hot and humid?

Very hot - Very humid and Very Fabulous. We spent the day at AK and MGM. Had a terrific day. We are about to take a dip in the pool then we'll probably head over to B&C for dinner.

I'm sorry, I am unable to participate in this thread, as I am totally consumed with JEALOUSY . :teeth: ;)

Never have time to post while I'm in disney.

Haven't heard from Shep yet. I hope he didn't lose our number but we waited for his call all day. Well waited at Epcot :) I tried to call him and didn't get through. We'll see him on Friday if nothing else.

JTB - I'm way too busy to be posting pictures. They will have to wait till I get back.

Okay, I'm jealous, but I hope you're having a great time :D

Hope you are having a great time, Shawn! I can definately say "wish we were there"!

Nope. When I'm on vacation (whether or not it is at Disney) the internet/e-mailing is the furthest thing from my mind. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter