Do you have a bathroom (or bathrooms) with two sinks?

Do you have a bathroom (or bathrooms) with two sinks?

• Total voters
We have two sinks but only one outlet in our bathroom. Since we both use appliances that need the outlet we tend to use the sink beside it.

We only rent, but the bathroom down stairs is kind of strange. It is 2 rooms but hooked together. The first part of it has one sink and the second portion has a sink with the toilet and tub/shower and sense. And it has 2 doors. I don't know what the purpose of it is. But the sink with everything is the one we use.

We're visiting at my childhood home right now with two sinks in the kid's bathroom. I immediately dumped all my stuff in the sink we never use and we both just brushed our teeth, spitting into the same sink. We use second sink sink AS counter space!

I answered that we have two sinks in our bathroom and used both. However, my husband and I also have separate vanities. It sounds like some people are talking about having two sinks in the same vanity. I can definitely see how we would only use one sink if that was the case! In my situation, we each have our own vanities, which each have plenty of counter space, drawers for storage, etc. I love not having to share and having plenty of space for my own things.

Our master bath has two sinks with my vanity area in the middle where I sit to do my hair, makeup, etc. My husband is not allowed to use my sink and god forbid he touch my vanity chair. We are always in the room at the same time. The potty is in a separate room in the bathroom, so it's no big deal.

Yep! 3 of 4 bathrooms have double sinks and for sure the Master bathroom sinks are both used every day!

Our bedroom bathrooms either have double sinks if they are shared or a single sink if it is an en suite on the kid's bathroom. The master has an en suite with double sinks. We wouldn't buy a house without double sinks in the master and shared bedroom bathrooms. It saved so much arguing in the morning with everyone having their own dedicated sink area.

We built our house about 7 years ago. My hubby and I do not have the same schedule so there is no need for a second sink. But we did give our girls the 2 sinks in the bathroom that they share since they get ready for school at the same time. We also put in a pocket door in their bathroom to separate the shower/toilet from the sinks. The space in our master bath that would have housed the extra sink has a nice big storage cabinet for all of my junk. I wonder how many people that had to have 2 sinks actually use both at the same time.

If there's anywhere I'd like to have two sinks it's in the kitchen. That is a room where there's a crowd needing sink access!

Side story:
We live on a farm and we have two sinks in our kitchen! Love it! When we renovated the kitchen we put a second one in. We have our main sink, for washing dishes, draining, all kitchen things. Then near the entrance door we have a bathroom sink, my husband is able to wash up and sit down on one of the counter stools and eat lunch without brining dust, dirt or mess across the whole kitchen. It really comes in handy during his busy time like harvest, where he only stops at home quickly for lunch and get back to the field.

Two of them, actually. Master & guest bathroom. I run the faucets at least once a week to make sure nothing "freezes", but then again, in CA, we rarely get frozen.

Our master and our upstairs guest bath that our two daughters share have two sinks. All four sinks get used often. If we had an only child it's possible only one sink would get used, but we don't. I think both girls use the same sink to brush their teeth and they use the other sink to wash their hands, but I'm not sure.

The master has two sinks which are “his and hers”. Wouldn’t have it another way. The other bathroom upstairs has two sinks and my girls had “hers and hers” when they lived here. My oldest is married and when they stay overnight it becomes “his and hers”.

No, we have 2.5 bathrooms, each has a single sink, with only the main bath having some counter space. Our bathrooms are all very small.

My house has 5 occupants and 5 bathroom sinks. Wouldn't have it any other way.
I wish I had 5 toilets, too!

No, we have 2.5 bathrooms, each has a single sink, with only the main bath having some counter space. Our bathrooms are all very small.
This is our situation exactly. I love to have one of those long vanities with double sinks in our ensuite. The vanity in there has no drawers and between DH and I, our products are everywhere. :(

When we re-did our bathroom we considered double sinks but after giving it more thought and realized we couldn't think of more than 5 times in our lives that we ever really needed to use the sink at the same time, we went with tower storage next to the vanity instead. Besides we have another bathroom, and a kitchen sink one could use in an absolute sink emergency :laughing:

We do not have 2 sinks and never felt a need to. I guess I don't see the need for us both to brush our teeth at the exact same time, maybe I'm missing the point of them though? During the work week we aren't fighting for the bathroom at the same time. But on the weekend if we are both trying to get ready at the same time, I jump in shower. When done, DH jumps in shower and I'm at the vanity. The home buying shows and how that is a deal breaker if not dual sinks, drives me crazy.

Both our master bathroom as well as the second bathroom upstairs have two sinks. Until our older son moved away to college (a couple weeks ago), both bathrooms had both sinks used nearly everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter