Do you have a DVD player?

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
For your tv, not your computer? Will it play CD'Rs that you burn on your computer? Mine will and I think it's SO COOL! I can burn my home movies onto a CD and watch them on tv. I love it! :)

Yes and it does play VCDs...in fact I just made one last night. It's pretty cool. It will also play picture CDs that you get when you have your film processed. It shows them in a nice little slide show. In addition it will also play MP3s. It does it all :)

I have 4 (5 if you include the laptop) - 1 in the downstairs family room, 1 in my bedroom (for the kids movies during the day) and 2 in the upstairs family room (although 1 of those is an X-Box). Each one does play VCDs.

It's funny how much I paid for my first one 5 years ago in comparison with the rest of them I've bought in the last year.

Yes, we have a DVD for our tv and I do believe it will play CDR's. :D

I've made quite a few VCD's to play in my DVD player. I have a video capture card on my PC, so I can convert videotapes or television programs directly to VideoCD format. The quality doesn't come close to DVD, but sooner or later I'm sure that I'll get a DVD burner too.

Originally posted by ***********
...I can burn my home movies onto a CD and watch them on tv. I love it! :)

What editing software do you use to burn the home movies?...Oh yeah, almost forgot I have 2 DVD players...one for each TV and they can play DVD/CD and VCD's as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter