Do you like quiche?

• I love quiche.

• I like quiche well enough.

• No thank you, no quiche for me!

• What's quiche?

Results are only viewable after voting.

tiggerlover

<font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br
I have a potluck-type event to attend this week and was thinking of making quiche, but I am not too sure how well people like quiche.

Kids and I enjoy zucchini quiche, which I make about 4 times a year. DH does not enjoy quiche at all. I would make it and bring it to your potluck...isnt' that what a potluck is? You don't know what you are going to have, but a good way to try new things.

I love quiche...I have only had it once and it was a Broccoli Quiche...It was very good!! :)

I rarely find good quiche in the states. The best I've had was in Europe.

It depends on who makes the quiche.
Some of it is just horrible! There is a little tea room across the street from me, they do a wonderful job!
Lisajl

I love quiche but just have made it once, no one else liked it. I am going to have to make another one, I hope this one will go over alot better. :D

When DS was younger (maybe 4 - 8) we had quiche quite often. I agree with Pixiedust218 - if it's a pot-luck people are probably expecting to see new & different items there. I always enjoy finding "new" dishes to make! I just wish it was a requirement to bring the recipe so you could copy them down for the things you really liked. ;)

I tended to make it with bacon or ham and various cheeses. I found a recipe that had shredded potatoes as the "crust". It was more work, but definitely worth it! We all liked it a lot. :teeth:

Deb

I am surprised by everyone's answers, I was expecting people to say they didn't like it and so far no one has.

I would love to get a recipe for a broccoli quiche. I usually make the standard quiche lorraine with the bacon and cheeses. This time I am trying a new recipe, it is for a seafood quiche. I have to make it for Wednesday night, I hope it tastes as yummy as it sounds.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I'd love to see your recipe for the seafood quiche! I have this one for:

Chicken/Broccoli Quiche

1 - 2 c cooked chicken
1 c fresh broccoli
1/2 c chopped onion
1/2 tsp salt
1 c shredded Cheddar
1 1/2 c milk
3/4 c Bisquick mix
3 eggs

Heat oven to 400. Lightly grease a 10” pie plate or quiche dish. Sprinkly chicken on bottom of dish, then broccoli, onion, salt & cheese. Beat remaining ingredients until smooth; pour over chicken, broccoli & cheese. Bake until golden brown & knife inserted into center comes out clean - 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Serves 6 - 8.

I love broccoli, spinach, zucchini or and other veggie quiche. All I do is saute the veggies up and add them to the quiche mixture. Chedder cheese is good but I love my quiche made with swiss cheese. Yummy!

Think I'll make quiche for supper thanks Debbi. :)

I love good quiche, but I agree that the quality varies widely.

I never had it, it looks too weird for me. I only like plain old American food (which includes tacos and spaghetti - they're pretty Americanized these days ;) )

I buy a package of mini quiche from Sam's Club. At first they got strange looks, but everyone loves them.

I have my students bring in French food for everyone to try and someone always brings in quiche- in insist. At 1st they say youk but then they end up liking it. It's one of my favorite things to eat. You can take your leftovers and throw them in a pie with some milk, eggs and cheese and come out with a yummy dish!

In your next spinach or zuccini (sp) quiche try spreading dijon mustard on the crust 1st. Super yummy!

We have a cafe in town that just makes all different types of quiche from around France. Wow! We are so lucky. The shrimp is really very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter