Do you listen to Disney music regularly?

queenie82

Queen of the 5 Castles
I have quite a substantial collection of Disney Music and really love listening to it. (I currently have Splash Mountain playing here at work)
So anyone here listen to Disney Music regularly? :)
The most recent acquisition was the Alice in Wonderland (new movie) soundtrack. But I especially love the parade and firework show soundtracks.

Queenie - In a word, yes! :rotfl2:

I also go and get sheet music (I play piano) and spend a bit of time playing and singing (badly) when no one is around :laughing:

Yes, I confess...I am a Disney Tragic! :rolleyes1

Yes and when I had my first child we always had our nightly baths to the wishes soundtrack. Now I am dying to get my hands on the Alice in Wonderland soundtrack!!

Queenie - In a word, yes! :rotfl2:

I also go and get sheet music (I play piano) and spend a bit of time playing and singing (badly) when no one is around :laughing:

Yes, I confess...I am a Disney Tragic! :rolleyes1
*raises hand* Pianist here as well! :woohoo:
I've got one of the bigger books of disney sheet music which has Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Mermaid etc classics plus some park music like 'We Go On' (from Illuminations) and 'Believe there's magic in the stars' (Disneyland).
As well as 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and 'The Disney song book' (Jim Brickman) [Brickman has arranged and composed in this collection and I have heard him play it but it is pretty hard!!!]

Willow - Alice is wonderful (pun intended ;) ). I got it from JB hi fi. They also have 'Almost Alice' (the version where there are other bands playing covers of the music) but it isn't nearly as successful as the 'Nightmare revisited' which is great.

Yes all the time. I remember a coupleof months ago I was driving my car - out of town so I was already doing 100, just as igot to a really windy section of road Space Mountain came on.

I felt the foot go down, because I wanted it to feel like I was on the ride... Very dangerous, I try not to listen to park music when I'm driving any more!!

hi there

listening to disney now on Live 365..internet radio, has 1000's of wdw radio stations playing rides, audio loops, resort music, monorail speels etc..love it...polynesian resort music on now...yeah!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter