Do you think....

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
With the disney visa, Florida Residents, anyone codes that they still might come out with a Canadians Code? or an at par offer?

Oooh... that would be nice!! The dollar is going down, but it's still not low enough :p We're thinking of one staying at the deluxe, so at par codes would be soooooo sweet!

Wouldn't it be cool if deluxe rack rate would be $329 CDN instead of around $520?

mom_rules, do you know when the at par rates usually come out? Is it usually after September? I'm just happy that the Canadian dollar is doing well. I hope it keeps going up :p

oh!! that would be cool:D :D although i would love to see this for my upcoming trip, i did get a good rate i am happy with....but dd and i are going back in dec :bounce: :Pinkbounc i would love to do better than the caa rate we have:D

kathe

I think the at pars were for September/October time frame-I'll have to check and get back to you.

but if I remember correctly it was annouced at the end of Aug. around the 26th.

oh yeah, there was an earlier par rate offerred 'cuz we orginally were going to go in Aug. and we'd booked a par rate and then cancelled & rebooked for Nov. after the 2nd deal was annouced.

I'm trying to see if it would be possible to take a second trip this year. I'd love to go for my birthday or to see the Christmas decorations... I guess I'll have to keep watching for that deal :p

I'd love a second trip this year if we could swing it. Maybe just DH and myself (he wants to go to Antigua-help!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter