Do you wear

glasses...I had the worst time trying to wear contacts:scared:

I wore contacts, then had surgery, and now Im glasses

I am farsighted so when I had contacts in, everything close to my face looked clear but I couldn't see anything more than a foot from face:rotfl: I see best with my bi-focals:confused3

Wore contacts for 15 years, age 20 to age 35. Having kids who brought every virus home from school just made it more trouble than it was worth so went back to glasses.
Thought about LASIK, but know a few people who had a bad outcome, and most all of them end up with at least reading glasses after age 50 anyway. I don't think I know anyone who has the mono vision done, so not sure how well that works.
At my age, and working all day on a computer, I have trifocal progressives, so mono vision would be useless anyway since I need 3 corrections, close, medium and distance.

Wore contacts for years. Had LASIK done 6 months ago. I'm in the 55+ age range and have always been far-sighted in one eye and near-sighted in the other. So I had monovision done and I love it!! I'm in the "wish I'd done it sooner" camp.

Regular to bi-focal to tri-focal to progressive-did not work-back to tri-focal and now progressive that are working well.

Journey began 54 years ago.

Glasses for reading or when I use the computer for long periods

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter