Does CBR have refillable mugs?

Yes you can buy them in the food court or they have them in your room sitting on your table. If you purchase one from your room, the housekeeper will add it to your hotel room bill. I was there in March and they were $9.95 at that time.

Yes - and they are most attractive (green, blue and red colors are offered) with a "Little Mermaid" under the sea motif.

Ooooh...Little Mermaid, my daughter's favorite. I am looking forward to this trip so much, I am so glad we made the decision to switch from All Stars to CBR.

Thanks for the link. How did you like Martinique? We were thinking of requesting that based on a tip from this board, might have been from you! Do you have any other pictures on the web? I'd love to take a look. Thanks again! Looking at pics gets me even more excited.

Hmm - let me see if this works:

ground.jpg

room.jpg

me.jpg

lol - just noticed, you can also just make out Flounder on the bottom picture (the mug is in my hand) :p

Thank you for this thread. :) We decided on CBR and have somewhat been on the fence about trying something new. The sites that were posted were awesome. My daughter will love the cbr mugs. Little Mermaid is her favorite.

I am really getting excited now.

I used to Live in Flowery Branch! Now live in between Gainesville and Cumming! It is a Small World after all.

Sharon,

It is a samll world. I just love this area. However, it sure is growing up. Unfortunately, we are going later in oct rather than earlier. It peeves me to be paying so much more. Hopefully, a new code will come out soon.

PS, Have a great anniversary trip

LOL! That's actually the buildings on the other side of the lake - not a waterslide ;)

Okay - here goes my Dis fanaticism at its worst. *Grabs his digital camera and....*

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

They do have mugs in the room, but if you use them they charge you a room service fee in addition to the mugs. Just as if you ordered food.

So, just get then from the food court. You have to go there to fill them anyway;) We got a different color for each family member, so we wouldn't get them confused

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter