Does Universal do anything special for birthdays?

Mooneybeams

Mousketeer
My niece will be turning 11 while we are there, can we get her a birthday button or something? Thanks!!!

:D Please, does anyone know? We'll be there on my son's b-day and he suffers from "third child syndrome". It would be nice for him to have something special that he doesn't have to share with his brother or sister.:D

About the only things I know of is that they used to do a daily birthday celebration for everyone to enjoy in Seuss Landing, I have also seen private parties there. I don't know if it's still operating.
Not a big deal, but a nice surprise is for you to take your kid to the talking fountain and tell the fountain it is the child's birthday and see what happens!
They let my daughter ride on a float the 1st night of mardi gras
because it was her birthday, but unless you are going this week that will be over- sorry!
:jester:

My ds will be 9 right before we go and I asked if they do anything special when I booked my room at RP. The girl told me not that she knew of but put it in our reservation just in case. Hopefully, they will do some little something. Just them telling him Happy Birthday would be a good surprise for him.

We were in HRC a couple weeks ago when someone was having a birthday. They made a big thing of it, with 6 or so members of the staff coming to the table singing & a cake. Looked like fun. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter