Dogs running loose at RPR?

They dont charge extra to have the dog with you. If you would like pet sitting or dog walking services that would be extra.
The reports back from people that have brought a pet have really been positive. Seems Loews really does love pets! :)

loews loves pets

Special treatment for both pets and their owners begins with a personal note from the general manager with information on hotel pet services, local dog-walking routes, puppy pagers, and area pet services like veterinarians, pet shops, groomers, pet attractions, and pet-friendly restaurants. Amenities include place mats with food and water bowls, toys and treats.

Pet room service menus have been developed and approved by a licensed veterinarian and suggest proper nutrition to help pets deal with travel stress. Health conscious pets will be pleased to note the vegetarian entrées. A selection of dry and canned pet foods is also available.

The concierge desk is happy to arrange pet walking and pet sitting services, while the "Did You Forget ?" Closet includes many pet necessities, such as dog and cat beds, leashes, collars, pet toys and videos, litter boxes, and even pooper-scoopers.

Loews has also established standard cleaning procedures with specially-filtered vacuums to remove any pet allergens from the room.

http://www.loewshotels.com/aboutus_programs.asp

That was the BEST part, besides him being there with us. And, the girl at the front desk had me bring him over because she was thinking of getting a boxer and wanted to meet him. They gave us bowls, a placemat, and homemade treats for him, too! It was a wonderful experience and I will definately do it again. It's like living at a theme park... you come 'home' and your dog greets you at the door!

I think that the people who do bring their pets are responsible and keep them on leashes outside. We never let Bodhi off his while we walked him.

Thanks so much for all the info!! :)
Didnt they use to charge for the dogs???? Can you stay club level with the dog???? this may change my plans for Feb!!!
Can you stay at sll the universal hotels with the dog or just certain ones?? Thanks again in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter