Doing the one month EXACTLY happy dance!!! Anyone else going first week of March?

angey77

DIS Veteran
The drive from Louisiana will be long and blah on February 28, but I'll be in Disney in one month staying through March 5 at CSR! Anyone else?

ME!!!!!!!!! I did my one month dance yesterday! Yippee!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'll be there the first week of March......NEXT YEAR!!:mad:

On the bright side, I'll be there the first week of March next year:p

Have a great trip!

Sandy

Will be there the first week in March with 42 of the nicest middle school kids who have really earned this trip with hard work. Am so excited to be traveling with them!!!

I'm jealous!!! Won't be long until I can do my happy dance too!! It's soooo exciting isn't it??

Carla

Hey, We are also from Slidell. We will also be in the world the first week of March. Running away from Mardi Gras again!
Can't wait.
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

March 16 - 22
OKW 2 bdrm
Us, Sis and BIL and 2 gorgeous nieces, their first time to the World. I can't wait to see it through their eyes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter