Doing the one month EXACTLY happy dance!!! Anyone else going first week of March?

March 5-11 for my dbf and I. We will be staying at AS movies. I will be wearing my green ribbon. Say hello if you see me.

I really really can't wait !!!!!

March 1 - 8 for us! Yippeee!!!!! I'll be the one with the GREAT BIG SMILE!!!!!!!!!

Hope the weather is warm and sunny!

:cool:

-JN

We're leaving Feb 28 and will be there until March 15. That will be a nice long trip for us. So much to see and do and we'll be able to take our time.

Hope to have GREAT weather!

March 1-5.

Just got back on Sunday and I'd like to say that in March I don't want to be wearing two jackets and a sweatshirt to PI.

We'll be driving from Louisiana, too! We'll be there the first week of March. :)

My DH is the percussion instructor at Rummel and the band will be marching in the Share A Dream Come True parade on March 6th! Not too sure how I feel about being in WDW w/ a bunch of high school kids...should be interesting! ;)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc Leaving from Chalmette (The Battle of New Orleans) on 2/28 - 3/5 staying at OKW with 10 (Mom's 64th B'day and Mardi Gras getaway). :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Look for us on Mardi Gras Day - we'll be in the MK wearing purple, green & gold shirts with Beads to share. :wave:

yesdisneyfool,
Chalmette?? AHH!!! I grew up in Chalmette the first 14 years of my life! Where y'at? I lived on Dominique.
I have a friend down da road who might try to hitch a ride with you if you don't watch out!
My CM friend we are visiting is also from Chalmette.
Bring me some Rocky's macaroni why don't ya!

Me too!!! March 1-8 at AKL. Can't wait---been doing that happy dance for a while now. I need a vacation!

We'll be there March 1-4. Then heading down to the beaches of Naples. Our kids are 5, 10, and 12, and we are from the Boston area.

We'll be there too...Feb 26 - Mar 3 at CBR. First time to experience the on site magic:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We'll just miss you. We are DVC members who are trying BCV for the first time 3/11 to 3/16. Then off to Vero Beach for two nights, where DH, youngest DS & I will rest up & oldest DS will join his HS BB team for a week of spring training in Cocoa. Tough life for a highschooler!

We may pass you in the lobby! We're arriving at CSR on 3/5.

Hi, I'm also from Chalmette. This is will be the first time I miss Mardi Gras. We are staying at POFQ from 3/1 - 3/5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter