Dom13's Star Wars Design - GOING AWAY. If you want a name you have 'til 12/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the links to Jackson & Tristan which were already made.

Just a reminder: I am not taking new requests at this time. I MIGHT take them for a short while before SWW but I honestly do not have the time and/or desire to spend on this DISign. I'm sorry but I want to spend my time doing different and more challenging DISigns. Thanks for understanding.

Here's Megan and Scott. Someone asked for Jakob but I can't find the post. I did find it on my HD so I must've done it at some point.

If you have a chance can you repost Grant, I see it's on your list and when I search thru posts the link no longer works so I thought I'd ask.

These are super!

Dom,

We're getting close to SWW 2011. Any new inspirations? Particularly for any little girl padawans who love Ahsoka?

If you do decide to do any SW name fills, may I respectfully request Brice (white or black), and if you do girls names, Julie and Sheri.

If you have time to find Bob in your files that would be super awesome as well.

TIA & no problem if you don't have time! I appreciate all the cool SWW stuff you've come up with. We are definitely all DOM13ed out for the event:)

Blessings,

If you possibly have the opportunity, I would like to request a new name (in the white theme). You have mine and both my kids but my hubby Greg is bummed to not see his name as an option.

I understand if you don't want to do any new ones. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter