Dom13's Star Wars Design - GOING AWAY. If you want a name you have 'til 12/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but right now I do not have the time to spend doing lots of names. Big project @ work along with some freelance artwork (local soccer tournament) and the dreaded Y word (yard work :( ).

I do have Julie (white) done already and Greg in black (heavy on the villains) and can re-post them if wanted.

Sorry, but right now I do not have the time to spend doing lots of names. Big project @ work along with some freelance artwork (local soccer tournament) and the dreaded Y word (yard work :( ).

I do have Julie (white) done already and Greg in black (heavy on the villains) and can re-post them if wanted.

If you don't mind, I would love you to re-post Greg, I don't see it in your first post.

Good luck with your projects!

If you have time, I would happily take a Julie repost pretty please:)

Thanks so much. Sorry about the yard work :(. My goofy DH is a yard commando, so I lucked out;)

Blessings,
Julie

Cameron, Julie, and Greg (all done before) have been added to the first post. Greg is down the bottom in the black DISign area.

Enjoy!

You rock! Thank you & look forward to seeing some more of your ROCKIN's DISigns when you have time to play again:) We love your artwork here! I'm sure the Soccer Tourney designs you are working on will be tre kewl.

Blessings,

Got Isaac!

I'm so excited! I saw that you weren't taking requests and I had fallen in love with your disigns....so I looked at your listing not expecting to find it, and there it was! Wooo Hooo! :cool1:

Hi I know your super busy. We just bought a house with no sprinkler system and lawn full of weeds and sand, so I know all about the Y word! :lmao: My Sons name is Raiden you Have Aiden already on post 1. If you have time before June 2nd (thats when were going to SW weekend) Could you post one for his name in black if not, no biggie, he can't read anyway. :rotfl:

May I request 3: Lauren Hannah Meghan in white.

Thank you, wonderful work!!

ACK...nevermind! I backtracked after posting this and see that you are extremely busy and not taking new requests. **blush**

hello dom 13

i love the designs

if you have time would you be able to repost caden in white.

i would also need to have the name Gianna (a girl) done in white as well.

we are going to dhs during the star wars tours and would like to use these for the kids shirts.

thank you
michelle

I'm sorry but I'm not taking requests for this DISign right now. It just takes too long to do (an average of 15 minutes each). I've added Caden, Drew, Hannah and Lauren to the first post. They were all sitting on my HD. Sorry but I don't have Gianna.

These are so cool....your work is awesome!! If you have a chance, I was wondering if you could please re-post the name Andy. Thank you so much!

Hi Dom, I wonder if you have either "Grandma" or "Donna" already done in the White design. If so, could you direct me to it? I know you aren't doing anything new but wondered if they were already done if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Fabulous DISigns! I used your 'Tyler' and 'Jason'. I made shirts for my 6 year old and 8 year old boys - and they LOVE them. Thanks so much! They will both be wearing them at WDW when we go. They want to try the Jedi Training this time and these will be perfect for that special day. Thanks again!

You're welcome. My nephew did it a couple years ago and enjoyed it.

MomPlanner22 - The only thing I have done already is granny. If you want that LMK and I'll post it.

You're welcome. My nephew did it a couple years ago and enjoyed it.

MomPlanner22 - The only thing I have done already is granny. If you want that LMK and I'll post it.

If you could post Granny, that would be wonderful. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter