Donald's Breakfast

cocowum said:
ILVPOOH,
What time did you leave POP to get to to your 8:00am ADR? Did you use Disney transportation? We have an 8:00 am ADR next week and I'm wondering what time to leave POP and whether we should drive or take the bus. TIA. :wave2:

We took the 7:00 bus from Pop. We arrived at the restaurant in plenty of time for our 8:00 reservation. I like being first, the food is fresh and not picked through. You will really enjoy this place.

I have ressies for 8:10 for March, and I am keeping an open mind, It will be our first breakfast after arriving. I am really only going to get into park early to ride EE. Thanks for the review.

Thanks for the reviews...DF and I want to try this breakfast when we go back NEXT YEAR (ugh!!) instead of doing CP again. We liked CP a lot but want to try a few new places! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter