(DONE!) Complete 4 night Disney Dream Navigator

Glad to see they brought back 1820 Society. That was a huge disappointment for us - but of course, our son, in particular - on the initial 8/9 sailing as it was the first time we had sailed with someone in the age range (still coming to grips with that, BTW).

Thanks so much for sharing this. It's so helpful to see how things currently are.

Thanks for posting. My husband is interested in the beer tasting, and I see there’s a rum tasting as well.

Thank you so much for posting this!!
I admit Im surprised to see Evolution was offering Family events up until 10pm or so. If memory serves, in the past it was always 18+ after 6pm.. With Skyline closed except for tastings, and Evolution running family events, a significant portion of my favorite adult only areas seem to have been diminished.

People have also reported that there is no longer a club host. Perhaps the adult-only offerings on DCL are declining.

People always ask "what would get you to stop cruising with Disney?" For me? This would be it, if they start to make me feel like those of us who don't have kids aren't just as welcome as those who do - my cruising days would have to be at an end.

People have also reported that there is no longer a club host. Perhaps the adult-only offerings on DCL are declining.

Dream seems to have some live music options. The Fantasy had absolutely none so that’s an improvement. Disappointed to see the second show is Believe since we just saw that on the Fantasy.

Thank you for sharing. Also thrilled with the 1820 offerings. Only disappointment is it looks like the only lounge/club entertainment is instrumental/musical? Have they still not brought back any of the smaller entertainment acts like magician/juggler/comedians/etc?

Thanks so much for taking the time to post all of this!! We're most looking forward to just being onboard! :stitch:

Thank you so much!!! I'm sure this took you a long time, but it was so thoughtful of you to post this. I wonder how much of this will change when they start stopping in Nassau again. Can you choose which night you see the shows or are they assigned? If you can choose, I hope the fireworks for my dining group are on the same night as the second showing of the day 1 show. That way we can do 1 family activity per night: Beauty and the Beast, the new Marvel movie, fireworks, and Believe (not neccisarily in that order)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter