"Don't forget a picture of the food!" Updated 8/16! A Fall TR!

I'm here!! And mentioned in the first post---yep, I'm feeling pretty special!! :cutie:

Even though I knew about the airport nightmare, I totally had anxiety reading it again. I'm so glad it all worked out!

Could the girls be any cuter all crashed out? I love that pic of Maddie sleeping on the bus.

I was SO surprised to see you when you got there!!! I was just thinking about getting out of the rain and then thought I heard someone say my name and was like "who the heck here knows me?" And THERE you all were! I was so excited and you all are as cute as can be!

And, I just have to add my LOVE of the POP nachos. We didn't eat there often, but when we did I had those every time. Why are they so delicious?!?

You're here!! :goodvibes

Hahaha, I loved your comment on my FB that you were trying to avoid my photos to be surprised here! LOL!

That was pretty funny to run into you right away, I had my Lori eyes out for ya!

Those nachos were quite yummy, sadly, we only got them that once, but then late in the trip we discovered the POP pizza and Oh. My. Gosh. It was soooo good, I miss it, actually... :lmao:

I'm following along with D's and Mo's PTRs and followed over to your PTR. I've been waiting for your TR!! I love the interaction all the DISers have. I enjoy the friendships almost as much as the reports themselves! Glad I got in at the beginning.

Yay! Glad to have you here!!! Yes, the Dis people are quite the awesome bunch, and many of my "Dis friends" have become true friends to me, I love them! Mo & D~ were two that I first found on the Dis when I joined up, and I adore them both, they are hilarious! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

I’m here!! So glad it has started! :cool1:

First off, I know I’ve said it before, but your girls are just way too cute!!! Such sweet little faces…:lovestruc

Oh my gosh, so much drama for the plane change! :eek: So glad you made it!! I can relate – I will never forget having to run full-speed with a bag through O’Hare. Of course, I wasn’t carrying a toddler or anything back then.

Glad you ran into Lori right away. And yay for a good room location at Pop. Again, the girls are so cute on the bed there. :cutie:

Looking forward to more! :goodvibes

Now I need to go catch up on YOU! :wave2:

Yea, travel day was very high energy!! I don't blame them all for crashing out!!

I can't wait to share everything with y'all! We had so much fun!

I'm so excited I found your report. I was so sad we didn't see you that Saturday. My dd was on a mission to complete her wilderness explorer book and not ride ee! Can't wait to read more!

I know! The parks in general were just way more crowded than I expected. And I was on the look out for you at lunch, at flame tree, but it was pouring VERY hard at that exact moment and we were scrambling for a covered seat, so I never saw if you were around or not! :confused3

Yay! Glad to have you here!!! Yes, the Dis people are quite the awesome bunch, and many of my "Dis friends" have become true friends to me, I love them! Mo & D~ were two that I first found on the Dis when I joined up, and I adore them both, they are hilarious!

Awwww... :grouphug: I feel the same about you and all of my Disfriends!!! Disfriends are the BESTEST!!!! :lovestruc

D~

Boo!!! I totally missed this for TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!

But, I am here now.........:rotfl2:

Definitely cutest family ever! I can't wait to hear all about your trip.....That is awesome that you got to see Lori right when you got there :hyper:

Boo for the running through the airport. Hopefully that was the worst part of your trip!!

Y'all got the greatest magic shots. I kept forgetting to ask for them so we got two....hahahaha both at the halloween party. so sad!!!! I'm blaming it on newbiness (hehehe)

Here and following along! Excited to read all about your trip!

So glad you made your plane! I had anxiety reading that post! Airports make me anxious to begin with so I would have been flipping my lid if I were you! Crazy!

How exciting that one of your first Disney experiences was meeting up with Lori! We love Lori!

There is nothing more exciting that seeing your first park entrance of the trip! I got super excited while reading the end of your last post because I realized in 3 weeks from when I was reading it, I would be in that exact spot!! Can't wait to get to Hollywood Studios! Great start to your report! Can't wait to see more!

Joining! You had me with your TR title!

I love how in your intros you did "Favorites from this trip" as opposed to the usual just favorites in general

Also, we have a 5 year old names Olivia as well - who also though the Mine Train was her favorite from this last trip. Though, you have clearly done a better job raising your child than we have as my Olivia wants nothing to do with ToT or Star Wars :rotfl:

We also have a two year old (though a boy) who has been in his "terrible twos" since about 18 months. That picture of Maddie in your intro is pretty darn perfect with the binoculars and looking at Pascal :goodvibes

Congrats to your friend - definitely about the best reason to be getting all those texts (too bad it cut into you "I'm going to Disney sleep")

Of course your bags were the last ones to come off ... I mean, got to add to the excitement of your story! Glad you made it at least - makes it much easier to look back at the events as "funny/exciting" ;)

Wow - that was quite the check-in line! but yeah for your room being ready and for running into your friend! Glad that worked out - and off to MGM/DHS!

I read your entire TR last time after you had finished, so I'm glad I'm in at the beginning this time!

Oh. My. God. That airport story is horrible!!! We had a very tight connection coming back from Italy last month, and had to get our checked bags, clear customs, re check our bags, change terminals, and go back through security in like 40 minutes. I thought that was stressful! I would have been having a full blown panic attack! But at least you made it and you can laugh about it now. :rotfl: I was relaying it to DH and he was kind of acting like it wasn't that big of a deal. Then I remembered an important fact and said, "Oh, and they had to do all of that with two kids." That changed his tune! :lmao:

So fun that you had a DIS meet so quickly! That has to be some kind of record...a DIS meet before you even get to see your room! I'm looking forward to the rest of your adventure.

What an action packed first day!!

I'm having nightmares about our airport adventures since it's our first time flying but luckily it's a non-stop flight for us!

The girls are too cute as always! I can't wait to see all of their outfits in action!

Those nachos do look yummy! We may have to walk over there from AOA one night!

I'm going to need another post soon since we leave in 6 days!

Hello! I just came across this report and thought I'd join in. Your girls are adorable and I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Your airport experience was a little stressful. It makes me grateful that I paid a extra to get a direct flight for our next trip.

I am here and following. Sorry it took so long to get here. Work has been insane.

I love the girls pictures with the magic shots. We didn't get a chip or a pascal, but my kids have to be bribed to stop to have a picture taken.

Running for the plane while dragging kids behind. Such a fun way to start a trip. Glad it all worked out for you.

Can't wait to read more.

I'm following along with D's and Mo's PTRs and followed over to your PTR. I've been waiting for your TR!! I love the interaction all the DISers have. I enjoy the friendships almost as much as the reports themselves! Glad I got in at the beginning.

your a friend too ya know!! :hug: (shhhh I'm the nice one)

Yay! Glad to have you here!!! Yes, the Dis people are quite the awesome bunch, and many of my "Dis friends" have become true friends to me, I love them! Mo & D~ were two that I first found on the Dis when I joined up, and I adore them both, they are hilarious! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Awwwwwwwww!!!! Look D~!!! we made it in a report!!!
This is the sweetest ever!!! :grouphug: Thanks!!! we are pretty funny.. Your going to have to get into our road trip to Disney! this will happen one day
We love you too!!!

Awwww... :grouphug: I feel the same about you and all of my Disfriends!!! Disfriends are the BESTEST!!!! :lovestruc
D~

I agree... Dis friends are the best people on the planet!!!

Now enough of all that love fest BRING ON AN UPDATE! :rotfl2:

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Oh man! What a harrowing airport experience! :scared1: I'm so glad you made it!

Can't wait to hear more. :thumbsup2

OMG I can't believe I missed this until now!! I am late but I am here :goodvibes and I LOVE the title - sounds exactly like us on our trip hahah. sooo excited to read more!!!

hi Terri, Ive just caught up!

your girls are so cute omg.

glad to see you made it to my WDW home, POP!!!! <33

Cant wait to read about first day in DHS hehehehe

Looking forward to hearing about your trip.

I hate doing the airport dash, glad everything worked out though.

your a friend too ya know!! :hug: (shhhh I'm the nice one)

Awwwwwwwww!!!! Look D~!!! we made it in a report!!!
This is the sweetest ever!!! :grouphug: Thanks!!! we are pretty funny.. Your going to have to get into our road trip to Disney! this will happen one day
We love you too!!!

I agree... Dis friends are the best people on the planet!!!

Now enough of all that love fest BRING ON AN UPDATE! :rotfl2:

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Feeling the DIS-love!! Y'all are just so nice and sweet. I need to get in on this road trip too. I'd make a great little detour around Atlanta into Alabama just a bit. Just kidding! My husband loves Disney too and would pout like a baby if I left him behind to go to Disney with the girls! But this is exactly what I mean by loving the DISfriendships! You just open your arms and invite everyone in to enjoy.

Terri- Loving your report so far! So sorry about the airport problems. My family is going to visit my husbands parents in Vancouver over Christmas and layovers were what I freaked out over trying to deal with looking at flights. Wound up settling with an almost 4 hour layover in Chicago because my last experience at O'Hare was (pun coming) hairy! No offense Mo, but Chicago isn't my town! My in laws also got laid up there once on a Saturday and weren't going to be able to get a flight out until Tuesday so we wound up driving to Chicago to pick them up. So not someplace I have a yearning to ever go again... If y'all ever do an epic DISmeet in the south I'd be glad to join in!

Terri, I never posted in your PTR but I love the homemade shirts. I've warned my husband that whenever we get to go back (praying for next November!) that we are wearing matching homemade shirts everyday! I tie dyed a few for our last trip and one set was white with black and orange with an orange mickey head that I outlined in black and glow in the dark paint. Well my hard work, effort, and Disney love got us invited to be Grand Marshalls for the Make a Dream Come True parade. I truly believe that putting a little effort into your vacation makes it a million times better. I hope you don't mind if I keep your shirts in my head when I design ours next time. The abominable snowman was soooooo cute!

Tangent over! Carry on!

Lisa:wave2:

I say we just take over here... Terri hasn't posted in a while..

:woohoo: We must be famous now??? Surely... ::yes::

Gotta be! I guess we should start marketing? Just don't let it get to your head.. I don't know if I can handle it. :sad2:
:lmao: :rotfl:

Totally... Must get in on the Road Trip trip... Yah - that. ::yes::
D~

popcorn:: This. Must. Happen. popcorn::

Maybe 2016? I can only image the antics... :drive: Between you and not being able to sit in the backseat. Suzi and well.. I hope she brings a Mickey head waffle maker.

Your dream must become a reality! :cloud9:

Feeling the DIS-love!! Y'all are just so nice and sweet. I need to get in on this road trip too. I'd make a great little detour around Atlanta into Alabama just a bit. Just kidding! My husband loves Disney too and would pout like a baby if I left him behind to go to Disney with the girls! But this is exactly what I mean by loving the DISfriendships! You just open your arms and invite everyone in to enjoy.

Too funny!
Nope no husbands allowed! Georgia... No peaches... :sad2: i was very upset about this...

:grouphug:

I say we just take over here... Terri hasn't posted in a while..

I agree... It's been too long! What should we write about?

Gotta be! I guess we should start marketing? Just don't let it get to your head.. I don't know if I can handle it.

Pffft... I never let anything go to my head...

popcorn:: This. Must. Happen. popcorn::

Maybe 2016? I can only image the antics... :drive: Between you and not being able to sit in the backseat. Suzi and well.. I hope she brings a Mickey head waffle maker.

Your dream must become a reality! :cloud9:

Seriously - I am thinking... Well... 2016 is supposed to be Alli's grad trip. 2017 is supposed to be V's grad trip... Is 2018 too far away? By then, both of my girls will be gone, and I'll be free (ahem... dying) to travel any chance I get.

Everyone is welcome to join in... The only conditions I am making now... We would split the cost of gas/van rental among all of us... If there is a need for a 2nd van - that will need to be split between the late joiners... Maybe there can be a second van that comes from the West? Since we have the north covered... And we can all meet up somewhere in the south?

And everyone is responsible for their own room arangements. Find people to room with - or get your own... It would be easiest if we could all stay at the same resort though - so we are not turning into ME.

Oh... and don't expect to stay together as a group... I am doing my own thing... feel free to meet up with me - or plan a few meals - whatever... but I have no desire to try to do Disney as a large group - it's just no fun.

Just my thoughts...

And Terri - if you come back, we'll stop the hijack... :rolleyes1

D~

I agree... It's been too long! What should we write about?

apparently the future of our road trip!!!! :woohoo:

Pffft... I never let anything go to my head...

:rolleyes2

oh boy....

Seriously - I am thinking... Well... 2016 is supposed to be Alli's grad trip. 2017 is supposed to be V's grad trip... Is 2018 too far away? By then, both of my girls will be gone, and I'll be free (ahem... dying) to travel any chance I get.

Seriously.. first your wa wa=ing over not having a trip NOW your not up for it until 2018?!?! :stir:

I still vote for 2016.. that gives us a full year to start something?!?!

If we can do a poll on someone else's report that would be hysterical..

Everyone is welcome to join in... The only conditions I am making now... We would split the cost of gas/van rental among all of us... If there is a need for a 2nd van - that will need to be split between the late joiners... Maybe there can be a second van that comes from the West? Since we have the north covered... And we can all meet up somewhere in the south?

Totally agree the drive would have to be split What would be the middle between us all? I think Terri is the furthest west?? i wouldn't want her driving all the way east by herself if we can't find more hitchhikers?!?!

And everyone is responsible for their own room arangements. Find people to room with - or get your own... It would be easiest if we could all stay at the same resort though - so we are not turning into ME.

Same resort. ::yes:: thinking value? I am telling you the two bathrooms is PERFECTION at AoA. although it is a bit more $$ then say Pop.. up for discussion..

Oh... and don't expect to stay together as a group... I am doing my own thing... feel free to meet up with me - or plan a few meals - whatever... but I have no desire to try to do Disney as a large group - it's just no fun.

Holy RULES batman!!!!
I told you this famous thing would get to your head..... popcorn:: popcorn::

Just my thoughts...

demands?

And Terri - if you come back, we'll stop the hijack... :rolleyes1
D~

No we wont... Lies... all lies....

1404434846356.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter