Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

Laurie is a patient of mine and got a hold of my computer. Please disregard her posts. She did not take her medication today. I apologize for the problem.

Dr. Ned Land

Better be careful..........
I have seen those dolls in other attractions in the other parks!!!:p
Like the boat ride in Mexico!!!! :eek:
Yikes........they have something about BOATS!!!!
Now I really need to look at who is driving the ferry to MK!!!!!:p
It might be one of those DOLLS!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

What if Laurie is the SANE one and all the rest of us are just deluded...Hmmm???

Or maybe if she's INSANE, it's often said that the autistic and insane frequently catch subliminal things regular people would not. (Such as the Dutch doll with the knifeblade sticking out of the end of her wooden shoe)

Just some food for thought. BTW, I think this thread is hilarious too! :D

I'm going to MK with my teenage children. I hope It's A Small World Afterall isn't too intense for them.

Laurie, Do you think they'll make the height limit?
LOL

It's a joke, right?
nixweiss.gif

Did anyone ever notice that door in the middle of the ride (it's off to the right)? Maybe HER boat made that right-hand turn instead, and slipped off into an alternate Disney universe...Bizarro Disney where those dolls come alive and attack...

montessori asks 'its a joke, right?'... If only it were. Unforturantely its a trip to another dimension, beyond that of sight and sound to one of mind; a frightening trip into realms of fantasy and shrouded visions not seen in this veil; Laurie's journey may well end up as one that only she can travel, because as we all are aware, sometimes the path is wide enough for only the chosen few to travel, into the SmallWorldZone...

:eek:

There is just one moon,
And one golden sun,
And a smile means friendship to ev'ryone,
Tho the oceans are wide,
And the mountains divide,
Its a Small World After All.

((c'mon, everyone gather round the old monitor, and SING ALONG..!!!))

hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm, hmm hmm...

(((I knew you were lurking out there somewhere MK)))

Originally posted by leelee1971
Did anyone ever notice that door in the middle of the ride (it's off to the right)? Maybe HER boat made that right-hand turn instead, and slipped off into an alternate Disney universe...Bizarro Disney where those dolls come alive and attack...

I've SEEN that door!!!!!! :earseek:

Now it all makes sense.... her boat went through that door into a parallel "Evil" Disney universe!

It's a world of laughter,
A world of tears.
It's a world of hope,
and a world of fears.
There's so much that we share,
That it's time we're aware....
IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL!

It's a small world...........(c'mon folks.....sing along! :jester: )

It IS the SmallWorldZone!!!:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

I think I've been THROUGH that door!!!!:eek:

I'm Laurie's real life sister. I actually had to sit with her on this ride (even though she's 29 I had to hold her hand). She thought those Hawaiin dolls were hiding weapons under their grass skirts.

:jester:

.......as though you guys didn't know that all of those dolls are controlled by the un-happy haunts that got kicked out of the haunted mansion. Sure they act happy, making the dolls sing cheerfully, they're just baiting you....making you comfortable so that you will be easy prey. Moohoohoohahahahaha:mad:

...and to think all this time that little frowning clown at the end with his "Help" sign was not a joke after all...

He was being held hostage by the rest of the dolls...I think we should join up with the resistance and FREE THAT CLOWN!!!

He's asking for our help after all...LIBERATE THE SAD CLOWN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter