Don't laugh but.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by WeLoveDisney
..... She thought those Hawaiin dolls were hiding weapons under their grass skirts.

:jester:

Okay.... I'm not sure the grass skirts are a threat; but what about those kilts???

:rolleyes: Nevermind.

BTW -- Heck with the clown -- He's the mastermind!

I always knew there was something suspicious about those dolls. They look too happy to be true. They are hiding the secrets to take over the world and Laurie really knows the truth not us. She is smart to be afraid .. very afraid :earseek:
The dolls are not to be trusted.. Spread the world so the truth can be known.. The clown knows too and wants out!!
:p :p :p :p

Actually my 5 yo dd and had a fit as we were about to go on the ride and would not go on. She was scared to death. Dh had to take her out of the que. :confused:

One year we got stuck on Small World in the area with all the drums (Africa?) for 45 minutes. While not exactly in a panic attack, that normally delightful tune grew old quick. I think we were still hearing it on Space Mountain...

I will never be able to go on that ride without thinking about this thread now.

Ya'll crack me up!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Sorry Laurie, but I am getting my morning laugh!!!
LOL LOL LOL

You guys have been watching too much CHUCKY!!!

i'll be there in about 2 weeks...i'll be sure to look for that door! and i'll cross my fingers that we don't get sucked through it!! i always thought those dolls had it in for me...

lol

OK! I have totally lost it....the people in my office are looking at me strangely because I am laughing so hard. I'm crying I am laughing so hard!

I don't think I will ever look at It's A Small World the same again. What has been simply a nice cool rest (the only thing that made it worthwhile), now I will be laughly hysterically through the whole thing thinking of this thread! My family will think I have flipped.

Has anyone ever noticed how crowded the lines are going IN to Small World, but how many FEWER people there are exiting.??

hmmm...

I think dwbakerjr has found the answer!!!

People are being turned into animatronic Disney dolls!!!!

Aha . . . that's how they keep opening new parks and such. Disneyland Paris . . . Disneyland Tokyo . . . is anyone else detecting a trend???

Originally posted by dwbakerjr
Has anyone ever noticed how crowded the lines are going IN to Small World, but how many FEWER people there are exiting.??

hmmm...

omg, Disney with a dark side!

This is the best!!! I wonder if it is even better during MNNSHP. Now I really can't wait. I knew there had to be something possessing us all to continually return. It's those dolls. Little chucky's from every country It's like the land of the Stepford Children!

That's exactly right! Ever notice how the rear seats are often empty at the end of the ride, when you swear there were a bunch of kids back there when you embarked on the "happy" journey?

I heard this story from a couple ex-CMs who worked the ride. There is a secret society of evil dolls that have infiltrated the Small World rides at each of the parks. Disney is working with the law enforcement agencies in the US, Paris and Asia, but the battle has been waging for years without any success. They evil dolls are smart. They mix with the real dolls. It is virtually impossible to tell them apart. What they do is stand there in the ride with those fake smiles on their faces, lulling you into a sense of cheerfulness and calm. Then as your boat passes, three or four of them slip silently into the water and grab unsuspecting passengers from their seats and pull them under. The victims are dragged away and undergo one of two processes. Some are bound and kept under the water for months until they shrink, after which their faces are painted with a smile and they are surgically nailed to the floor with iron rods, along with the other dolls. After a day or two of the music, they go insane, and thus become new members in the evil doll clan. Some vicitms are processed into food which DOES include a beheading, Laurie528's fears were correct. Occasionally they will commandeer an entire boat and direct it into the place CM's refer to as "The Cave". On rare occasions the evil dolls fail in their mission to snag the food source or the new members, which is why they have placed that smiling crocodile with the umbrella in the ride. Depending on the situation, this smiling croc will snatch the escapee or simply devour the entire boat in one bloody mess.

This is apparently a serious problem for Disney, but they are keeping it all hush hush. You should be very afraid on this ride. It is a very very bad place.

I agree with OT...this problem has been covered up by Disney for some time...and is directly responsible for the decline in attendance...have of the people are dissapearing on IASW...This ride must be shut down before those dolls break out and take over all of the MK!!!!!

Haven't you seen "Spy Kids?" The good guy agents were turned into funny creatures by the bad guy. They were forced to be in the bad guy's TV show. It's a Small World is the same. Any bad guests get turned into dolls and have to stay in the attraction forever...ever...ever...ever... :)

hmmm (the same hmmm again)...

...bad guests into dolls... international ambiance... happens in groups...

maybe (just maybe) this is a marvelously devious CM's way of dealing with the unruly Brazilian tour groups....

hmmmm...

Good for the CM's (of course I'm never going on that ride again!):p

Peg

Oh, Peg.. read further back in the post. You can ride without any trepidation; just dont sit in........

................THE LAST SEAT ON THE LEFT..............

((wdwoldtimer sez))
That's exactly right! Ever notice how the rear seats are often empty at the end of the ride.?

Originally posted by Higgs22
...This ride must be shut down before those dolls break out and take over all of the MK!!!!!

Hmmmm....too late. Haven't any of you seen the Dolls in the Main Street Emporium Windows? ....the ones with the RED eyes??? :earseek:

LOL LOL :D When I was 3 1/2 I REALLY was scared to death of this ride!!!!!!! So its even funnier to me!!:D

'was'.... did she say 'was'... oh, boy, Tink, don't take this too lightly. I heard an advert for a movie here lately (Scooby, I think) that expressed it so very well....

"Be afraid... be kind of afraid...."

You know, aren't there dolls eating turkey legs and cans of corn in the ride? If there is, I will die a happy man. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter