Dooney and Bourke

SweetMommy

DIS Veteran
My DBF just ordered me the Disney Sketch Medium Tote bag on the Disney Store website!!!!

I got an email this morning notifying me that they now sell them online and I got out of bed and begged him to buy it! lol We already had money saved to buy it when we were down in August so now I just get to get it like 3 months early!!! :cool1: I'm so happy and can't wait for it to arrive! I love my bf!!!:lovestruc

Just got my e-mail this morning. I'm drooling!! Love those bags.

I have the big white sketch and I love it! Then they came out with the smaller white sketch that has the strap.....I dont like it as much as the big one, but its still a DISNEY DOONEY....now if we could get COACH to do a line of Disney bags I would be in heaven!:cloud9:

I do not like the new ones that just came out, the mickey and minnie silouettes....just not my thing.

Can someone give me the link to order it? I'm doing the beg and plant the website up on the computer bit for the boyfriend :-)

I have the big white sketch and I love it! Then they came out with the smaller white sketch that has the strap.....I dont like it as much as the big one, but its still a DISNEY DOONEY....now if we could get COACH to do a line of Disney bags I would be in heaven!:cloud9:

I do not like the new ones that just came out, the mickey and minnie silouettes....just not my thing.

coach!! :love::lovestruc:cloud9:

ok I looked and tried to figure it out..are dooney and bourke artists?

aahhh another COACH girl i see! I absolutely adore my Coach bags! I am itching to get a new one, but I have a WDW trip coming up and I DO NOT like the new "C" insignia. I think they are just hideous looking. I love the old classic "C"!

I just wish Coach would of done the Disney thing instead of D and B. They could do a Coach bag with Cinderella with the "C" logo or something....that would be awesome!

We keep the Dooney and Bourke threads on our Theme Parks Community board, so I've moved this one. :)

I just tried to buy the large white sketch bag and the Disney store website says they're out of stock!!!:mad: No, no, no, I NEED one! I don't see anything about when they'll be available again and we're not going to WDW until late next year. I physically can't wait that long! Does anyone know if they'll restock or if it was just an exclusive thing and they'll only be available at the parks now????

I got mine a few weeks ago. My DH surprised me with the large white sketch for our 10th Anniversary while we were in WDW. I was speechless and could not believe it. He couldn't believe that I had not seen the thread for them. I love it though and love showing it off.

Just asked my DH for one for my birthday in May. When I saw that the large tote was "not available" I panicked and ordered the medium tote for myself (that he will wrap and give to me in front of the kids lol). I didnt even do my usual research for a coupon either!!!

I am soooo excited!!!

I saw the email this morning. I am deciding if I would want one or not, very tempting. It's funny the ones on ebay are selling for more than the retail price on disney.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter