Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT : here is a list of prices and locations for the handbags as we currently know them to be (as of 01-21-2010)

White Sketch (Version #1)
Wristlet $45
Tassel $150
Medium Tote $175

White Sketch (Version #2)
Wristlet $49
Tassel $150
Medium Tote $190
Large Tote $225

Black Wonder
Wristlet $49
Barrel $180
Tassel $210
Large Tote $220

NEW STYLES: (02/26/2010 DISNEY Dooney & Bourke Event at TREN-D at DTD)

dooney3.jpg

Brown Wonder Mickey:
Champsac (hobo style) $220
Letter Carrier (cross body) $75
Checkbook wallet $175
Medium Wristlet $49

Canvas Blue Mickey and Pink Minnie purses
Domed Satchel $175
Pouchette $60

Locations
Uptown Jewelers @ MK
World of Disney @ DTD
TrenD @ DTD
Sunset Couture @ DHS
Summer Lace @ GF
Fittings & Fairings @ Yacht Club (as of 01/24/2010)

I want the:

Canvas Blue Mickey
Domed Satchel $175

I think i want that one too! ohhhh i can't decide between the large brown or the blue mickey! I will be there in 27 days, i hope they have some when i get there and then i will have to make the decision! and of course i have 4 daughters who want one also, i have a feeling this is going to cost me! lol

I think i want that one too! ohhhh i can't decide between the large brown or the blue mickey! I will be there in 27 days, i hope they have some when i get there and then i will have to make the decision! and of course i have 4 daughters who want one also, i have a feeling this is going to cost me! lol

I too want those. I showed them to my daughter when we went for xmas, she is a sophomore in high school and she said "no thanks". Less money for me to spend:laughing:

Yeah my girls are only 3 and 4y/o but they will both HAVE to have a small bag/wristlet also!

OT My daughter is 13 and I just bought her her first purse! :laughing: She finally asked for one. Of course she is an athelete and a dancer and has speciality bags for all the equipment. I got her purse from Vera Bradley and it was on sale for under $10.:cool1: She got new cleats the same day and they were over $70 so its not like I saved any money.

I also can't decide which one I'm getting, I will be there in 18 days and hope they have some too!!!!!!

DW asked me to show her all the D&B photos I could find. I know there was a link on the other thread to a gallery of 12+ photos of Disney Doonies. I've been scrolling back pages and pages for 15 minutes now, and must've whizzed by it. Does anybody have that link, please?

:groom:

$175 for a wallet - are you serious :scared1: My husband bought me the black multi colored Mickey purse and with the 20% AP discount it cost almost as much as the wallet - what a shame :sad2:

This link isn't working. Is it me, or are the rest of you having problems seeing it?

I just bought the black wonder tassel bag in January, and now I REALLY want the brown one. I wish it had been there when I bought mine. Guess I'll have to buy another one. Hate when that happens. :yay:

I also fixed the old link... :)

Thanks!

It looks like the pink one is lined? I hope the brown one is also. The blue is cute too. Oh man, how am I going to decide?

the more I see, the more upset I am that my $200 plus bag was not lined. Those of you buying the new releases - please tell us are they lined??

I bought the crossbody bag, and it is lined. It's a red, smooth lining. I agree with you about the other purses not having a lining in them, but this isn't unusual for D&B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter