Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi
For you well informed D&B fans :)are they still selling the :)big white sketch ( pattern ) the bigger one at wdw ?? is iy hard to find ???
might decide to call wdw merchandise or ask my sister who's going soon ???
thanks

OK, the OP of the original thread is now in on this too! :cool1: do you think we should move my original info into this post? OP of this thread, please let me know! :goodvibes

Hi
For you well informed D&B fans :)are they still selling the :)big white sketch ( pattern ) the bigger one at wdw ?? is iy hard to find ???
might decide to call wdw merchandise or ask my sister who's going soon ???
thanks

I just bought my wife one on 2/21 and they were very easy to find at DTD

subbing so I can find out if the cosmetic bags will be on sale to the public - and not just via ebay!

OK, the OP of the original thread is now in on this too! :cool1: do you think we should move my original info into this post? OP of this thread, please let me know! :goodvibes

I think so... that way we always know all the details about prices and where to buy are on page one.

So, we're all super excited about the new bags, but did any of the CM's say yesterday if there were going to be more released? Just curious!

the more I see, the more upset I am that my $200 plus bag was not lined. Those of you buying the new releases - please tell us are they lined??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter