Dream It Forward Referral Thread

I'm already down the road with my guide. Can I still use a referral? Not sure how that works. Thanks!

I'm already down the road with my guide. Can I still use a referral? Not sure how that works. Thanks!
I’m fairly certain you still can, I added my dream it forward referral relatively late! PM anyone in the thread for your referral :)

I am interested in being a referral! owner at SSR since 2009. Also happy to give advice for anyone thinking of buying

I can't seem to figure out how to direct message someone for the referral. Can anyone tell me?
Rules of the board is that new members need at least 10 posts before DM is activated. Just search “post here” and you should be able to get to 10 quickly. Looks like you just need 5 posts to go.

FYI
For those wanting to add this after you sign, like me. As told by my guide that it can’t be added at this point. Day 12

Have a coworker that is a Dvc member and would use them but we met the guide toured around talked numbers and signed the next day. Having forgotten about the referral, as I was on property for a few more days. When I got home and mentioned my purchase, it hit me.

Moral: Make sure you get it in place before you sign.

I am happy to refer anyone looking for someone. Happy to answer any questions you may have as well!

If they PM you for the referral, then you may recommend your guide. But, outside of that, we are not allowing the owners to initiate the contact as it would cause new buyers to be bombarded with the requests.

One you have posted your interest in this thread, you can not offer yourself in any other way
We're about to sign our contract and our guide is allowing us a little time to get a referral, but after just discovering this board, can't PM anyone. Not sure if we'll have time to post that many times and secure a referral from here.

We're about to sign our contract and our guide is allowing us a little time to get a referral, but after just discovering this board, can't PM anyone. Not sure if we'll have time to post that many times and secure a referral from here.

Go to the test board and just add some there since once you get to 10 you should be able yo do it

We would be happy to offer a referral …. Feel free to DM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter