Dream It Forward Referral Thread

Happy to be a referral and/or answer any questions. I love to talk (or type) all things Disney! I own at VGF (Villas at Grand Floridian) 😊

I got referral code, but my guide told me for him to put it in my contract he need referral name and phone number to find referral account. is it common / ok ?

I got referral code, but my guide told me for him to put it in my contract he need referral name and phone number to find referral account. is it common / ok ?
Did you have your referral send your a referral link? I believe that can be done from their Dvc member dashboard. Mine sent me a link, I signed in using the same email that I gave my guide. My guide was able to see my referral after.

Did you have your referral send your a referral link? I believe that can be done from their Dvc member dashboard. Mine sent me a link, I signed in using the same email that I gave my guide. My guide was able to see my referral after.
Yes I got referral link, and guide told me to fill it up. But he said that will be not enough for him.. which I also feel like incorrect. that is why I am asking here...

My guide asked the same things from me when I used another person's referral code. It's normal.

I am interested in being a referral!

We are Riv (and CCV, and soon to be VGF) owners and have stayed at just about every WDW property if anyone has any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter